Frozen Custard: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Frozen custard: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, cup and more
How many calories in frozen custard?
Case in point, tablespoon of frozen custard (14 g) has about 38 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon frozen custard is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 2 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 5 minutes, swim for about 4 minutes or run for 4 minutes.
See all nutrition data of frozen custard on charts.
Frozen custard: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||34.95 g||~ 9.9 g|
|Fat||13.59 g||~ 3.9 g|
|Protein||2.91 g||~ 0.8 g|
How many calories in tablespoon, cup or half cup of frozen custard?
As I wrote before 100g has 272 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, cup or half cup of frozen custard.
- Tablespoon of frozen custard (14g)38 kcal
- Cup of frozen custard (86g)234 kcal
- Half cup of frozen custard (43g)117 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of frozen custard77 kcal
- 10g of frozen custard27 kcal
- 20g of frozen custard54 kcal
- 50g of frozen custard136 kcal
- 100g of frozen custard272 kcal
Protein in frozen custard
Frozen custard has 2.91 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of frozen custard (14 g) you can see that you will get about 0.4 g of protein.
Carbs in frozen custard
Frozen custard has 34.95 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of frozen custard (14 g) has about 4.9 g of carbs.
Fat in frozen custard
Frozen custard has 13.59 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of frozen custard (14 g) has about 1.9 g of fat.
tablespoon of frozen custard (14 g) has:38kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
frozen custard - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A388 IU
Energy content of frozen custard
- 51% CARBS
- 4% PROTEIN
- 45% FAT
frozen custard - minerals per 100g
- Calcium97 mg
- Sodium262 mg
- Iron0.35 mg
Interesting charts - compare frozen custard with other sweets
When you look at charts below you will see how frozen custard looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does almond oil have?
- Calories in a half of rum
- Calories in whole rum
- Calories for one, two or more rum
- Calories in glass of rum
- Calories in cup of rum
- Calories in shot (small glass) of rum
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in soy sauce?
- How much fat in smoked sausage?
- How much protein in Gyoza dumplings?
- What is weight of funnel cake?
- Hummus Sabra calories per ounce (oz)
- Jim Beam calories per serving size