Oatmeal vs Oats: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Calories in Oatmeal
At first glance, you can see that in oatmeal is much calories than in oats.
Oatmeal has 68 kcal per 100g and oats kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 0%.
In oatmeal and in oats most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare oatmeal with oats in details.
Fact 2: Oatmeal And Oats Nutrition Difference
- 68% CARBS.
- 14% PROTEIN
- 18% FAT
Vitamins: oats vs oatmeal
Minerals: oatmeal vs oats
Compares of oatmeal
- Oatmeal vs Couscous
- Oatmeal vs Cooked Pasta
- Oatmeal vs Muesli
- Oatmeal vs Spaghetti
- Oatmeal vs Buckwheat
- Oatmeal vs Red Lentils
- see all compares of oatmeal
Compares of oats
- Calories from Oatmeal
- Calories of Hamburger McDonalds
- Calories in Cuban bread
- Twix calories per 100g
- Greek yoghurt carbs per 100g
- Salami protein per 100g
- Almond flakes fat per 100g
- How many calories does octopus have?
- Calories in a half of Queso Fresco cheese
- Calories in whole Queso Fresco cheese
- Calories for one, two or more Queso Fresco
- Calories in slice of Queso Fresco cheese
- How much protein in Blow Pop?