Oatmeal: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in oatmeal?
To illustrate, tablespoon of oatmeal (12 g) has about 8 calories.
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 8 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of oatmeal is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
Take a look at tables below to see details about oatmeal nutrition.
See all nutrition data of oatmeal on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Oatmeal (12 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of oatmeal (12 g)|
|Carbs Total||11.67 g||3.31 g||1.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.7 g||0.48 g||0.2 g|
|Fat||1.36 g||0.39 g||0.2 g|
|Protein||2.37 g||0.67 g||0.3 g|
|Water||84.03 g||23.82 g||10.1 g|
oatmeal - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A433 IU
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.215 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)3.025 mg
- Vit B50.317 mg
- Vit B60.29 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)39 mcg
- Vit E0.07 mg
- Vit K0.4 mg
Energy content of oatmeal
- 68% CARBS
- 14% PROTEIN
- 18% FAT
oatmeal - minerals per 100g
- Potassium61 mg
- Phosphorus77 mg
- Magnessium26 mg
- Calcium80 mg
- Sodium49 mg
- Iron5.96 mg
- Zink0.62 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 oatmeal?
As I wrote before tablespoon of oatmeal (12 g) has 8 calories. It is easy to count that two oatmeal have about 16 calories and three oatmeal have about 24 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five oatmeal.
- Tablespoon of oatmeal (12g)8 kcal
- Glass full of oatmeal (240g)163 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of oatmeal19 kcal
- Half of medium size oatmeal4 kcal
- Small size oatmeal (10g)6.4 kcal
- Big size oatmeal (16g)10.4 kcal
- Two medium size oatmeal16 kcal
- Three medium size oatmeal24 kcal
- Four medium size oatmeal32 kcal
- Five medium size oatmeal40 kcal
Protein in oatmeal
Oatmeal has 2.37 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of oatmeal (12 g) you can see that you will get about 0.3 g of protein.
Carbs in oatmeal
Oatmeal has 11.67 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of oatmeal (12 g) has about 1.4 g of carbs.
Fat in oatmeal
Oatmeal has 1.36 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of oatmeal (12 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
tablespoon of oatmeal (12 g) has:8kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare oatmeal with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how oatmeal looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does haddock have?
- Calories in a half of udon noodles
- Calories in whole udon noodles
- Calories for one, two or more udon noodles
- Calories in handful of udon noodles
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in salad greens?
- How much fat in zucchini bread?
- How much protein in caesar chicken wrap?
- What is weight of trail mix?
- Life Savers calories per ounce (oz)
- Barbecue sauce calories per serving size