Oatmeal: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Oatmeal: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, glass and more
How many calories in oatmeal?
To illustrate, tablespoon of oatmeal (12 g) has about 8 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon oatmeal is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of oatmeal on charts.
Oatmeal: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in tablespoon or glass of oatmeal?
As I wrote before 100g has 68 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon or glass of oatmeal.
- Tablespoon of oatmeal (12g)8 kcal
- Glass full of oatmeal (240g)163 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of oatmeal19 kcal
- 10g of oatmeal7 kcal
- 20g of oatmeal14 kcal
- 50g of oatmeal34 kcal
- 100g of oatmeal68 kcal
Protein in oatmeal
Oatmeal has 2.37 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of oatmeal (12 g) you can see that you will get about 0.3 g of protein.
Carbs in oatmeal
Oatmeal has 11.67 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of oatmeal (12 g) has about 1.4 g of carbs.
Fat in oatmeal
Oatmeal has 1.36 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of oatmeal (12 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
tablespoon of oatmeal (12 g) has:8kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
oatmeal - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A433 IU
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.215 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.025 mg
- Vitaminium B50.317 mg
- Vitaminium B60.29 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)39 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.07 mg
- Vitaminium K0.4 mg
Energy content of oatmeal
- 68% CARBS
- 14% PROTEIN
- 18% FAT
oatmeal - minerals per 100g
- Potassium61 mg
- Phosphorus77 mg
- Magnessium26 mg
- Calcium80 mg
- Sodium49 mg
- Iron5.96 mg
- Zink0.62 mg
Interesting charts - compare oatmeal with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how oatmeal looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does haddock have?
- Calories in a half of avocado
- Calories in whole avocado
- Calories for one, two or more avocado fruits
- Calories in tablespoon of avocado
- Calories in teaspoon of avocado
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in banana?
- How much fat in apple?
- How much protein in blackberries?
- What is weight of blackcurrants?
- Blueberries calories per ounce (oz)
- Melon calories per serving size