Cuban Bread: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cuban bread: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one cuban bread, slice and more
How many calories in cuban bread?
In particular, medium size cuban bread (366 g) has about 996 calories.
It is about 42% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size cuban bread is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 19 apples
- 12.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 10 slices of cheese
- 9 slices of bread
- 8 glasses of milk
- 52 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 142 minutes, swim for about 117 minutes or run for 100 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cuban bread on charts.
Cuban bread: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||51.88 g||~ 14.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.2 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Fat||2.42 g||~ 0.7 g|
|Protein||10.75 g||~ 3 g|
|Water||33 g||~ 9.4 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cuban bread?
As I wrote before medium size cuban bread (366 g) has 996 calories. It is easy to count that two cuban bread have about 1992 calories and three cuban bread have about 2988 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cuban bread.
- Medium size cuban bread (366 g)996 kcal
- Slice of cuban bread (28g)76 kcal
- Cuban bread medium size loaf (366g)996 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cuban bread77 kcal
- Half of medium size cuban bread498 kcal
- Small size cuban bread (293g)796.8 kcal
- Big size cuban bread (476g)1294.8 kcal
- Two medium size cuban bread1992 kcal
- Three medium size cuban bread2988 kcal
- Four medium size cuban bread3984 kcal
- Five medium size cuban bread4980 kcal
Protein in cuban bread
Cuban bread has 10.75 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size cuban bread (366 g) you can see that you will get about 39.3 g of protein.
Carbs in cuban bread
Cuban bread has 51.88 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size cuban bread (366 g) has about 189.9 g of carbs.
Fat in cuban bread
Cuban bread has 2.42 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size cuban bread (366 g) has about 8.9 g of fat.
medium size cuban bread (366 g) has:996kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cuban bread - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.71 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.427 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.817 mg
- Vitaminium B60.107 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.189 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.21 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of cuban bread
- 76% CARBS
- 16% PROTEIN
- 8% FAT
cuban bread - minerals per 100g
- Potassium117 mg
- Magnessium32 mg
- Calcium52 mg
- Sodium602 mg
- Iron3.91 mg
Interesting charts - compare cuban bread with other bread
When you look at charts below you will see how cuban bread looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Blow Pop have?
- Calories in a half of teriyaki sauce
- Calories in whole teriyaki sauce
- Calories for one, two or more teriyaki sauce
- Calories in tablespoon of teriyaki sauce
- Calories in teaspoon of teriyaki sauce
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in ravioli?
- How much fat in Alfredo sauce?
- How much protein in frappuccino?
- What is weight of apple salad?
- Horchata calories per ounce (oz)
- Fettuccine Alfredo veal calories per serving size