Melon vs Whole Milk: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Melon
At first glance, you can see that in melon is much less calories than in whole milk.
Melon has 34 kcal per 100g and whole milk 61 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 79%.
In melon and in whole milk most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare melon with whole milk in details.
Fact 2: Melon And Whole milk Nutrition Difference
Whole milk vs Melon: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Melon||Whole milk|
|Carbohydrates||8.6 g||4.46 g|
|Fat||0.19 g||3.46 g|
|Protein||0.84 g||3.1 g|
|Calcium||9 mg||101 mg|
|Iron||0.21 mg||0.05 mg|
|Magnessium||12 mg||5 mg|
|Potassium||267 mg||253 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||3 mg|
|Zink||0.18 mg||0.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.017 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.026 mg||0.105 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.734 mg||0.043 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.072 mg||0.034 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||21 mg||0.005 mg|
|Vitaminium C||36.7 mg||0.9 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.05 mg||0.08 mg|
Less protein in melon
It is aslo easy to see see that in melon is less protein than in whole milk.
There is 3.1g per 100g of whole milk and 0.84g per 100g of melon so using simple math we can see that difference is about 269%.
More carbohydrates in melon
In melon is more carbohydrates than in whole milk.
There is 4.46g/100g of carbohydrates in whole milk and 8.6g/100g in melon so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 93%.
Less fat in melon
In melon is less fats than in whole milk.
The tables above show us that there is 3.46g/100g of fats in whole milk and 0.19g/100g in melon. In this case difference is about 1721%.
- Carbohydrates8.6 g
- Fat0.19 g
- Protein0.84 g
100g | ounce | single piece | slice | cup | half cup
- 87% CARBS.
- 9% PROTEIN
- 4% FAT
Vitamins: whole milk vs melon
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): whole milk 18% more than melon
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): whole milk 304% more than melon
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): melon 1607% more than whole milk
- Vitaminium B6: melon 112% more than whole milk
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): melon 419900% more than whole milk
- Vitaminium C: melon 3978% more than whole milk
- Vitaminium E: whole milk 60% more than melon
Minerals: melon vs whole milk
Compares of melon
- Melon vs Apple
- Melon vs Apricot
- Melon vs Avocado
- Melon vs Banana
- Melon vs Blueberries
- Melon vs Cherries
- see all compares of melon
Compares of whole milk
- Calories from Melon
- Calories of Cherimoya
- Calories in Cherry
- Cranberry calories per 100g
- Dates carbs per 100g
- Durian protein per 100g
- Black lilac fat per 100g
- How many calories does fejhoa have?
- Calories in handful of Goji berries
- Calories in tablespoon of Goji berries
- Calories in teaspoon of Goji berries
- How much protein in gooseberry?