Whole Milk vs Almond Milk: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Whole milk
At first glance, you can see that in whole milk is much more calories than in almond milk.
Whole milk has 61 kcal per 100g and almond milk 15 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 307%.
In whole milk and in almond milk most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare whole milk with almond milk in details.
Fact 2: Whole milk And Almond milk Nutrition Difference
Almond milk vs Whole milk: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Whole milk||Almond milk|
|Carbohydrates||4.46 g||1.31 g|
|Fat||3.46 g||0.96 g|
|Protein||3.1 g||0.4 g|
|Water||88.2 g||96.54 g|
|Calcium||101 mg||184 mg|
|Iron||0.05 mg||0.28 mg|
|Magnessium||5 mg||6 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.3 mg||1 mg|
|Potassium||253 mg||67 mg|
|Sodium||3 mg||72 mg|
|Zink||0.3 mg||1 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.105 mg||0.01 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.043 mg||0.07 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.005 mg||0.001 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.08 mg||6.33 mg|
More protein in whole milk
It is aslo easy to see see that in whole milk is more protein than in almond milk.
There is 0.4g per 100g of almond milk and 3.1g per 100g of whole milk so using simple math we can see that difference is about 675%.
More carbohydrates in whole milk
In whole milk is more carbohydrates than in almond milk.
There is 1.31g/100g of carbohydrates in almond milk and 4.46g/100g in whole milk so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 240%.
More fat in whole milk
In whole milk is more fats than in almond milk.
The tables above show us that there is 0.96g/100g of fats in almond milk and 3.46g/100g in whole milk. In this case difference is about 260%.
- Carbohydrates4.46 g
- Fat3.46 g
- Protein3.1 g
- Water88.2 g
100g | ounce | glass | cup | small glass | cup | half cup
- 29% CARBS.
- 20% PROTEIN
- 51% FAT
Vitamins: almond milk vs whole milk
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): whole milk 950% more than almond milk
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): almond milk 63% more than whole milk
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): whole milk 400% more than almond milk
- Vitaminium E: almond milk 7813% more than whole milk
Minerals: whole milk vs almond milk
- Calcium: almond milk 82% more than whole milk
- Iron: almond milk 460% more than whole milk
- Magnessium: almond milk 20% more than whole milk
- Phosphorus: almond milk 233% more than whole milk
- Potassium: whole milk 278% more than almond milk
- Sodium: almond milk 2300% more than whole milk
- Zink: almond milk 233% more than whole milk
Compares of whole milk
- Whole Milk vs Cottage Cheese
- Whole Milk vs Gouda Cheese
- Whole Milk vs Buttermilk
- Whole Milk vs Goat Milk
- Whole Milk vs Breast Milk
- Whole Milk vs Sheep Milk
- see all compares of whole milk
Compares of almond milk
- Calories from Whole milk
- Calories of Chicken
- Calories in Lemon juice
- Coffee calories per 100g
- Cocoa carbs per 100g
- Stromboli protein per 100g
- Moo Goo Gai Pan fat per 100g
- How many calories does Boost have?
- Calories in a half of chicken patty
- Calories in whole chicken patty
- Calories for one, two or more chicken patties
- How much protein in brandy and cola?