Persimmon vs Tomato: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Persimmon
At first glance, you can see that in persimmon is much more calories than in tomato.
Persimmon has 70 kcal per 100g and tomato 18 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 289%.
In persimmon and in tomato most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare persimmon with tomato in details.
Fact 2: Persimmon And Tomato Nutrition Difference
Tomato vs Persimmon: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||18.59 g||3.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.6 g||1.2 g|
|Protein||0.58 g||0.9 g|
|Calcium||8 mg||10 mg|
|Iron||0.15 mg||0.3 mg|
|Magnessium||9 mg||11 mg|
|Phosphorus||17 mg||24 mg|
|Potassium||161 mg||237 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||5 mg|
|Zink||0.11 mg||0.17 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.03 mg||0.037 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.1 mg||0.594 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.1 mg||0.08 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||8 mg||15 mg|
|Vitaminium C||7.5 mg||13 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.73 mg||0.54 mg|
|Vitaminium K||2.6 mg||7.9 mg|
|Beta karoten||253 mg||101 mg|
Less protein in persimmon
It is aslo easy to see see that in persimmon is less protein than in tomato.
There is 0.9g per 100g of tomato and 0.58g per 100g of persimmon so using simple math we can see that difference is about 55%.
More carbohydrates in persimmon
In persimmon is more carbohydrates than in tomato.
There is 3.9g/100g of carbohydrates in tomato and 18.59g/100g in persimmon so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 377%.
- Carbohydrates18.59 g
- Dietary fiber3.6 g
- Protein0.58 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 97% CARBS.
- 3% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
Vitamins: tomato vs persimmon
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): tomato 23% more than persimmon
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): tomato 494% more than persimmon
- Vitaminium B6: persimmon 25% more than tomato
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): tomato 88% more than persimmon
- Vitaminium C: tomato 73% more than persimmon
- Vitaminium E: persimmon 35% more than tomato
- Vitaminium K: tomato 204% more than persimmon
- Beta karoten: persimmon 150% more than tomato
Minerals: persimmon vs tomato
Compares of persimmon
- Persimmon vs Apple
- Persimmon vs Apricot
- Persimmon vs Avocado
- Persimmon vs Banana
- Persimmon vs Fig
- Persimmon vs Gooseberry
- see all compares of persimmon
Compares of tomato
- see all compares of tomato
- Calories from Persimmon
- Calories of Pineapple
- Calories in Plum
- Pomegranate calories per 100g
- Quince fruit carbs per 100g
- Raspberry protein per 100g
- Sapodilla fat per 100g
- How many calories does carambola have?
- Calories in a half of mandarin
- Calories in whole mandarin
- Calories for one, two or more tangerines
- How much protein in watermelon?