Mango vs Mandarin (Tangerine): All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Mango
At first glance, you can see that in mango is more calories than in mandarin.
Mango has 70 kcal per 100g and mandarin 53 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 32%.
In mango and in mandarin most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare mango with mandarin in details.
Fact 2: Mango And Mandarin Nutrition Difference
Mandarin vs Mango: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Mango||Mandarin (Tangerine)|
|Carbohydrates||17 g||13.34 g|
|Fat||0.27 g||0.31 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.8 g||1.8 g|
|Protein||0.5 g||0.81 g|
|Calcium||10 mg||37 mg|
|Iron||0.13 mg||0.15 mg|
|Magnessium||9 mg||12 mg|
|Potassium||156 mg||166 mg|
|Sodium||2 mg||2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.058 mg||0.058 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.057 mg||0.036 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.584 mg||0.376 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.16 mg||0.216 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.134 mg||0.078 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||14 mg||0.016 mg|
|Vitaminium C||27.7 mg||26.7 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1.12 mg||0.2 mg|
|Beta karoten||17 mg||101 mg|
Less protein in mango
It is aslo easy to see see that in mango is less protein than in mandarin.
There is 0.81g per 100g of mandarin and 0.5g per 100g of mango so using simple math we can see that difference is about 62%.
More carbohydrates in mango
In mango is more carbohydrates than in mandarin.
There is 13.34g/100g of carbohydrates in mandarin and 17g/100g in mango so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 27%.
Less fat in mango
In mango is less fats than in mandarin.
The tables above show us that there is 0.31g/100g of fats in mandarin and 0.27g/100g in mango. In this case difference is about 15%.
- Carbohydrates17 g
- Fat0.27 g
- Dietary fiber1.8 g
- Protein0.5 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 94% CARBS.
- 3% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: mandarin vs mango
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): mandarin 0% more than mango
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): mango 58% more than mandarin
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): mango 55% more than mandarin
- Vitaminium B5: mandarin 35% more than mango
- Vitaminium B6: mango 72% more than mandarin
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): mango 87400% more than mandarin
- Vitaminium C: mango 4% more than mandarin
- Vitaminium E: mango 460% more than mandarin
- Beta karoten: mandarin 494% more than mango
Minerals: mango vs mandarin
Compares of mango
- Mango vs Apple
- Mango vs Apricot
- Mango vs Avocado
- Mango vs Banana
- Mango vs Blackberry
- Mango vs Blackcurrants
- see all compares of mango
Compares of mandarin
- Calories from Mango
- Calories of Mangosteen
- Calories in Mulberry
- Nectarine calories per 100g
- Orange carbs per 100g
- Papaya protein per 100g
- Passion fruit fat per 100g
- How many calories does peach have?
- Calories in a half of persimmon
- Calories in whole persimmon
- Calories for one, two or more persimmon fruits
- How much protein in pineapple?