Peach: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Peach: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one peach, cup, diced and more
How many calories in peach?
To show you what does it mean, medium size peach (90 g) has about 35 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size peach is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 5 minutes, swim for about 4 minutes or run for 4 minutes.
See all nutrition data of peach on charts.
Peach: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||9.54 g||~ 2.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.5 g||~ 0.4 g|
|Fat||0.25 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.91 g||~ 0.3 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 peaches?
As I wrote before medium size peach (90 g) have 35 calories. It is easy to count that two peaches have about 70 calories and three peaches have about 105 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five peaches.
- Medium size peach (90 g)35 kcal
- Peach cup, diced (168g)66 kcal
- Peach standard can, without the water (465g)181 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of peaches11 kcal
- Half of medium size peach17.5 kcal
- Small size peach (72g)28 kcal
- Big size peach (117g)45.5 kcal
- Two medium size peaches70 kcal
- Three medium size peaches105 kcal
- Four medium size peaches140 kcal
- Five medium size peaches175 kcal
Protein in peach
Peaches have 0.91 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size peach (90 g) you can see that you will get about 0.8 g of protein.
Carbs in peaches
Peaches have 9.54 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size peach (90 g) has about 8.6 g of carbs.
Fat in peaches
Peaches have 0.25 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size peach (90 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
medium size peach (90 g) has:35kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
peach - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A326 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.024 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.031 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.806 mg
- Vitaminium B50.153 mg
- Vitaminium B60.025 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)4 mcg
- Vitaminium C6.6 mg
- Vitaminium E0.73 mg
- Vitaminium K2.6 mg
Energy content of peach
- 87% CARBS
- 8% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
peach - minerals per 100g
- Potassium190 mg
- Phosphorus11 mg
- Magnessium9 mg
- Calcium6 mg
- Iron0.25 mg
- Zink0.17 mg
- Beta karoten162 mg
Interesting charts - compare peach with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how peach looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does sapodilla have?
- Calories in a half of strawberry
- Calories in whole strawberry
- Calories for one, two or more strawberries
- Calories in handful of strawberries
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in mandarin?
- How much fat in watermelon?
- How much protein in artichoke?
- What is weight of arugula?
- Asparagus calories per ounce (oz)
- Bamboo shoots calories per serving size