Peach: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in peach?
100g of peaches have about 39 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | one peach | cup, diced | standard can, without the water
To show you what does it mean, medium size peach (90 g) has about 35 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 35 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from peach is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about peach nutrition.
See all nutrition data of peach on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Peach (90 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size peach (90 g)|
|Carbs Total||9.54 g||2.7 g||8.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.5 g||0.43 g||1.4 g|
|Fat||0.25 g||< 0.1 g||0.2 g|
|Protein||0.91 g||0.26 g||0.8 g|
peach - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A326 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.024 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.031 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.806 mg
- Vit B50.153 mg
- Vit B60.025 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)4 mcg
- Vit C6.6 mg
- Vit E0.73 mg
- Vit K2.6 mg
Energy content of peach
- 87% CARBS
- 8% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
peach - minerals per 100g
- Potassium190 mg
- Phosphorus11 mg
- Magnessium9 mg
- Calcium6 mg
- Iron0.25 mg
- Zink0.17 mg
- Beta karoten162 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 peaches?
As I wrote before medium size peach (90 g) have 35 calories. It is easy to count that two peaches have about 70 calories and three peaches have about 105 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five peaches.
- Medium size peach (90 g)35 kcal
- Peach cup, diced (168g)66 kcal
- Peach standard can, without the water (465g)181 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of peaches11 kcal
- Half of medium size peach17.5 kcal
- Small size peach (72g)28 kcal
- Big size peach (117g)45.5 kcal
- Two medium size peaches70 kcal
- Three medium size peaches105 kcal
- Four medium size peaches140 kcal
- Five medium size peaches175 kcal
Protein in peach
Peaches have 0.91 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size peach (90 g) you can see that you will get about 0.8 g of protein.
Carbs in peaches
Peaches have 9.54 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size peach (90 g) has about 8.6 g of carbs.
Fat in peaches
Peaches have 0.25 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size peach (90 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
medium size peach (90 g) has:35kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare peach with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how peach looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does sapodilla have?
- Calories in a half of strawberry
- Calories in whole strawberry
- Calories for one, two or more strawberries
- Calories in handful of strawberries
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in mandarin?
- How much fat in watermelon?
- How much protein in artichoke?
- What is weight of arugula?
- Asparagus calories per ounce (oz)
- Bamboo shoots calories per serving size