Orange: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Orange: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in orange?
For instance, medium size orange (320 g) has about 157 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size orange is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 8 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 22 minutes, swim for about 19 minutes or run for 16 minutes.
See all nutrition data of orange on charts.
Orange: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 oranges?
As I wrote before medium size orange (320 g) have 157 calories. It is easy to count that two oranges have about 314 calories and three oranges have about 471 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five oranges.
- Medium size orange (320 g)157 kcal
- Cup of orange (170g)83 kcal
- Half cup of orange (85g)42 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of oranges14 kcal
- Half of medium size orange78.5 kcal
- Small size orange (256g)125.6 kcal
- Big size orange (416g)204.1 kcal
- Two medium size oranges314 kcal
- Three medium size oranges471 kcal
- Four medium size oranges628 kcal
- Five medium size oranges785 kcal
Protein in orange
Oranges have 0.94 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size orange (320 g) you can see that you will get about 3 g of protein.
Carbs in oranges
Oranges have 11.89 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size orange (320 g) has about 38 g of carbs.
Fat in oranges
Oranges have 0.3 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size orange (320 g) has about 1 g of fat.
medium size orange (320 g) has:157kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
orange - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A230 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.087 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.04 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.274 mg
- Vitaminium B50.25 mg
- Vitaminium B60.063 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)39 mcg
- Vitaminium C48.5 mg
Energy content of orange
- 88% CARBS
- 7% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
orange - minerals per 100g
- Potassium179 mg
- Magnessium10 mg
- Calcium40 mg
- Iron0.09 mg
- Zink0.06 mg
Does orange cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Small number of calories in orange puts this product in the middle of low-calories fruits. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific fruits, orange seems to be a pretty good choice.
Interesting charts - compare orange with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how orange looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does pomegranate have?
- Calories in a half of raspberries
- Calories in whole raspberries
- Calories for one, two or more raspberries
- Calories in handful of raspberries
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in sapodilla?
- How much fat in carambola?
- How much protein in strawberries?
- What is weight of mandarin?
- Watermelon calories per ounce (oz)
- Artichoke calories per serving size