Apple vs Mango: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Apple
At first glance, you can see that in apple is less calories than in mango.
Apple has 52 kcal per 100g and mango 70 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 35%.
In apple and in mango most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare apple with mango in details.
Fact 2: Apple And Mango Nutrition Difference
Mango vs Apple: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||13.81 g||17 g|
|Fat||0.17 g||0.27 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.4 g||1.8 g|
|Protein||0.26 g||0.5 g|
|Calcium||6 mg||10 mg|
|Iron||0.12 mg||0.13 mg|
|Magnessium||5 mg||9 mg|
|Potassium||107 mg||156 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||0.04 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.017 mg||0.058 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.026 mg||0.057 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.091 mg||0.584 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.061 mg||0.16 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.041 mg||0.134 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||3 mg||14 mg|
|Vitaminium C||4.6 mg||27.7 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.18 mg||1.12 mg|
|Vitaminium K||2.2 mg||4.2 mg|
|Beta karoten||27 mg||17 mg|
Less protein in apple
It is aslo easy to see see that in apple is less protein than in mango.
There is 0.5g per 100g of mango and 0.26g per 100g of apple so using simple math we can see that difference is about 92%.
Less carbohydrates in apple
In apple is less carbohydrates than in mango.
There is 17g/100g of carbohydrates in mango and 13.81g/100g in apple so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 23%.
Less fat in apple
In apple is less fats than in mango.
The tables above show us that there is 0.27g/100g of fats in mango and 0.17g/100g in apple. In this case difference is about 59%.
- Carbohydrates13.81 g
- Fat0.17 g
- Dietary fiber2.4 g
- Protein0.26 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | sliced
- 96% CARBS.
- 2% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: mango vs apple
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): mango 241% more than apple
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): mango 119% more than apple
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): mango 542% more than apple
- Vitaminium B5: mango 162% more than apple
- Vitaminium B6: mango 227% more than apple
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): mango 367% more than apple
- Vitaminium C: mango 502% more than apple
- Vitaminium E: mango 522% more than apple
- Vitaminium K: mango 91% more than apple
- Beta karoten: apple 59% more than mango
Minerals: apple vs mango
Compares of apple
- Apple vs Apricot
- Apple vs Avocado
- Apple vs Banana
- Apple vs Blackberry
- Apple vs Blackcurrants
- Apple vs Blueberries
- see all compares of apple
Compares of mango
- Calories from Apple
- Calories of Blackberries
- Calories in Blackcurrant
- Blueberries calories per 100g
- Melon carbs per 100g
- Cherimoya protein per 100g
- Cherry fat per 100g
- How many calories do Cranberries have?
- Calories in a half of durian
- Calories in whole durian
- Calories for one, two or more durian fruits
- How much protein in black lilac?