Pear: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Pear: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in pear?
Case in point, medium size pear (140 g) has about 81 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size pear is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 12 minutes, swim for about 10 minutes or run for 8 minutes.
See all nutrition data of pear on charts.
Pear: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 pears?
As I wrote before medium size pear (140 g) have 81 calories. It is easy to count that two pears have about 162 calories and three pears have about 243 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five pears.
- Medium size pear (140 g)81 kcal
- Slice of pear (25g)15 kcal
- Cup of pear (150g)87 kcal
- Half cup of pear (75g)44 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pears16 kcal
- Half of medium size pear40.5 kcal
- Small size pear (112g)64.8 kcal
- Big size pear (182g)105.3 kcal
- Two medium size pears162 kcal
- Three medium size pears243 kcal
- Four medium size pears324 kcal
- Five medium size pears405 kcal
Protein in pear
Pears have 0.38 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size pear (140 g) you can see that you will get about 0.5 g of protein.
Carbs in pears
Pears have 13.81 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size pear (140 g) has about 19.3 g of carbs.
Fat in pears
Pears have 0.12 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size pear (140 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
medium size pear (140 g) has:81kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
pear - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A23 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.012 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.025 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.157 mg
- Vitaminium B50.048 mg
- Vitaminium B60.028 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)7 mcg
- Vitaminium C4.2 mg
- Vitaminium E0.12 mg
- Vitaminium K4.5 mg
Energy content of pear
- 96% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
pear - minerals per 100g
- Potassium119 mg
- Phosphorus11 mg
- Magnessium7 mg
- Calcium9 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.17 mg
- Zink0.1 mg
- Beta karoten12 mg
Does pear cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Similar to other products number of calories in pear puts it in the avarage of fruits. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific fruits, pear seems to be a 'not bad' choice but you can find something better.
Interesting charts - compare pear with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how pear looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does carambola have?
- Calories in a half of mandarin
- Calories in whole mandarin
- Calories for one, two or more tangerines
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in watermelon?
- How much fat in artichoke?
- How much protein in arugula?
- What is weight of asparagus?
- Bamboo shoots calories per ounce (oz)
- Basella calories per serving size