Guava vs Watermelon: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Guava
At first glance, you can see that in guava is much more calories than in watermelon.
Guava has 68 kcal per 100g and watermelon 30 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 127 %.
In guava and in watermelon most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare guava with watermelon in details.
Fact 2: Guava And Watermelon Nutrition Difference
Watermelon vs Guava: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||14.3 g||7.6 g|
|Fat||0.95 g||0.15 g|
|Dietary fiber||5.4 g||0.4 g|
|Protein||2.55 g||0.6 g|
|Calcium||18 mg||7 mg|
|Iron||0.26 mg||0.24 mg|
|Magnessium||22 mg||10 mg|
|Potassium||417 mg||112 mg|
|Sodium||2 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.23 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.067 mg||0.033 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.084 mg||0.178 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.451 mg||0.221 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.11 mg||0.045 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||49 mg||3 mg|
|Vitaminium C||228 mg||8.1 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.73 mg||0.05 mg|
|Beta karoten||374 mg||303 mg|
More protein in guava
It is aslo easy to see see that in guava is more protein than in watermelon.
There is 0.6g per 100g of watermelon and 2.55g per 100g of guava so using simple math we can see that difference is about 325 %.
More carbohydrates in guava
In guava is more carbohydrates than in watermelon.
There is 7.6g/100g of carbohydrates in watermelon and 14.3g/100g in guava so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 88 %.
More fat in guava
In guava is more fats than in watermelon.
The tables above show us that there is 0.15g/100g of fats in watermelon and 0.95g/100g in guava. In this case difference is about 533 %.
- Carbohydrates14.3 g
- Fat0.95 g
- Dietary fiber5.4 g
- Protein2.55 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup | fruit | without refuse
- 75% CARBS.
- 13% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
Vitamins: watermelon vs guava
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): guava 103% more than watermelon
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): guava 509% more than watermelon
- Vitaminium B5: guava 104% more than watermelon
- Vitaminium B6: guava 144% more than watermelon
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): guava 1533% more than watermelon
- Vitaminium C: guava 2715% more than watermelon
- Vitaminium E: guava 1360% more than watermelon
- Beta karoten: guava 23% more than watermelon
Minerals: guava vs watermelon
Compares of guava
- Guava vs Apple
- Guava vs Apricot
- Guava vs Avocado
- Guava vs Banana
- Guava vs Blackberries
- Guava vs Blueberries
- see all compares of guava
Compares of watermelon
- Calories from Guava
- Calories of Jackfruit
- Calories in Jujube
- Kiwi calories per 100g
- Kumquats carbs per 100g
- Lemon protein per 100g
- Loquat fat per 100g
- How many calories does lychee have?
- Calories in a half of mangosteen
- Calories in whole mangosteen
- Calories for one, two or more mangosteen fruits
- How much protein in mulberries?