Watermelon: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Watermelon: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one watermelon, slice and more
How many calories in watermelon?
To give you an idea, medium size watermelon (2300 g) has about 690 calories.
It is about 29% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size watermelon is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 13 apples
- 8.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 7 slices of cheese
- 6.5 slices of bread
- 5.5 glasses of milk
- 36 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 98 minutes, swim for about 81 minutes or run for 69 minutes.
See all nutrition data of watermelon on charts.
Watermelon: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||7.6 g||~ 2.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.4 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Fat||0.15 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.6 g||~ 0.2 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 watermelons?
As I wrote before medium size watermelon (2300 g) have 690 calories. It is easy to count that two watermelons have about 1380 calories and three watermelons have about 2070 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five watermelons.
- Medium size watermelon (2300 g)690 kcal
- Slice of watermelon (80g)24 kcal
- Watermelon cup, diced (150g)45 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of watermelons9 kcal
- Half of medium size watermelon345 kcal
- Small size watermelon (1840g)552 kcal
- Big size watermelon (2990g)897 kcal
- Two medium size watermelons1380 kcal
- Three medium size watermelons2070 kcal
- Four medium size watermelons2760 kcal
- Five medium size watermelons3450 kcal
Protein in watermelon
Watermelons have 0.6 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size watermelon (2300 g) you can see that you will get about 13.8 g of protein.
Carbs in watermelons
Watermelons have 7.6 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size watermelon (2300 g) has about 174.8 g of carbs.
Fat in watermelons
Watermelons have 0.15 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size watermelon (2300 g) has about 3.5 g of fat.
medium size watermelon (2300 g) has:690kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
watermelon - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A569 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.033 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.178 mg
- Vitaminium B50.221 mg
- Vitaminium B60.045 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)3 mcg
- Vitaminium C8.1 mg
- Vitaminium E0.05 mg
Energy content of watermelon
- 89% CARBS
- 7% PROTEIN
- 4% FAT
watermelon - minerals per 100g
- Potassium112 mg
- Magnessium10 mg
- Calcium7 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.24 mg
- Zink0.1 mg
- Beta karoten303 mg
Interesting charts - compare watermelon with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how watermelon looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does bitter melon have?
- Calories in a half of calabash
- Calories in whole calabash
- Calories for one, two or more calabash leaves
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in broccoli?
- How much fat in rapini?
- How much protein in Brussels sprouts?
- What is weight of butternut squash?
- Cabbage calories per ounce (oz)
- Carrot calories per serving size