Guava vs Mango: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Guava vs mango - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in guava is just a little more calories than in mango.
Guava has 68 kcal per 100g and mango 70 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 3 %.
In guava and in mango most calories came from carbs.
guava or mango - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: mango - 3% more than guava
- Carbohydrates: mango - 19% more than guava
- Fat: guava - 252% more than mango
- Dietary fiber: guava - 200% more than mango
- Protein: guava - 410% more than mango
Guava vs mango nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|Carbohydrates||14.3 g||17 g|
|Fat||0.95 g||0.27 g|
|Dietary fiber||5.4 g||1.8 g|
|Protein||2.55 g||0.5 g|
|Calcium||18 mg||10 mg|
|Iron||0.26 mg||0.13 mg|
|Magnessium||22 mg||9 mg|
|Potassium||417 mg||156 mg|
|Sodium||2 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||0.23 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.067 mg||0.058 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.04 mg||0.057 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.084 mg||0.584 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.451 mg||0.16 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.11 mg||0.134 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||49 mg||14 mg|
|Vitaminium C||228 mg||27.7 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.73 mg||1.12 mg|
|Vitaminium K||2.6 mg||4.2 mg|
|Beta karoten||374 mg||17 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in guava is more protein than in mango.
There is 0.5g per 100g of mango and 2.55g per 100g of guava so using simple math we can see that difference is about 410 %.
In guava is less carbohydrates than in mango.
There is 17g/100g of carbohydrates in mango and 14.3g/100g in guava so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 19 %.
In guava is more fats than in mango.
The tables above show us that there is 0.27g/100g of fats in mango and 0.95g/100g in guava. In this case difference is about 252 %.
See tables below to compare guava with mango in details.
- Carbohydrates14.3 g
- Fat0.95 g
- Dietary fiber5.4 g
- Protein2.55 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup | fruit | without refuse
- 75% CARBS.
- 13% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
Vitamins: mango vs guava
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): guava 16% more than mango
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): mango 43% more than guava
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): guava 86% more than mango
- Vitaminium B5: guava 182% more than mango
- Vitaminium B6: mango 22% more than guava
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): guava 250% more than mango
- Vitaminium C: guava 723% more than mango
- Vitaminium E: mango 53% more than guava
- Vitaminium K: mango 62% more than guava
- Beta karoten: guava 2100% more than mango
Minerals: guava vs mango
Compares of guava
- Guava vs Apple
- Guava vs Apricot
- Guava vs Avocado
- Guava vs Banana
- Guava vs Blackberries
- Guava vs Blueberries
- see all compares of guava
Compares of mango
- Calories from Guava
- Calories of Jackfruit
- Calories in Jujube
- Kiwi calories per 100g
- Kumquats carbs per 100g
- Lemon protein per 100g
- Loquat fat per 100g
- How many calories does lychee have?
- Calories in a half of mangosteen
- Calories in whole mangosteen
- Calories for one, two or more mangosteen fruits
- How much protein in mulberries?