Guava vs Lemon: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Guava vs lemon - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in guava is much more calories than in lemon.
Guava has 68 kcal per 100g and lemon 29 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 134 %.
In guava and in lemon most calories came from carbs.
guava or lemon - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: guava - 134% more than lemon
- Carbohydrates: guava - 53% more than lemon
- Fat: guava - 217% more than lemon
- Dietary fiber: guava - 93% more than lemon
- Protein: guava - 132% more than lemon
Guava vs lemon nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|Carbohydrates||14.3 g||9.32 g|
|Fat||0.95 g||0.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||5.4 g||2.8 g|
|Protein||2.55 g||1.1 g|
|Calcium||18 mg||26 mg|
|Iron||0.26 mg||0.6 mg|
|Magnessium||22 mg||8 mg|
|Potassium||417 mg||138 mg|
|Sodium||2 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||0.23 mg||0.06 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.067 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.04 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.084 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.451 mg||0.19 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.11 mg||0.08 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||49 mg||11 mg|
|Vitaminium C||228 mg||53 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.73 mg||0.15 mg|
|Beta karoten||374 mg||1 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in guava is more protein than in lemon.
There is 1.1g per 100g of lemon and 2.55g per 100g of guava so using simple math we can see that difference is about 132 %.
In guava is more carbohydrates than in lemon.
There is 9.32g/100g of carbohydrates in lemon and 14.3g/100g in guava so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 53 %.
In guava is more fats than in lemon.
The tables above show us that there is 0.3g/100g of fats in lemon and 0.95g/100g in guava. In this case difference is about 217 %.
See tables below to compare guava with lemon in details.
- Carbohydrates14.3 g
- Fat0.95 g
- Dietary fiber5.4 g
- Protein2.55 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup | fruit | without refuse
- 75% CARBS.
- 13% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
Vitamins: lemon vs guava
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): guava 68% more than lemon
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): guava 100% more than lemon
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): guava 984% more than lemon
- Vitaminium B5: guava 137% more than lemon
- Vitaminium B6: guava 38% more than lemon
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): guava 345% more than lemon
- Vitaminium C: guava 330% more than lemon
- Vitaminium E: guava 387% more than lemon
- Beta karoten: guava 37300% more than lemon
Minerals: guava vs lemon
Compares of guava
- Guava vs Apple
- Guava vs Apricot
- Guava vs Avocado
- Guava vs Banana
- Guava vs Blackberries
- Guava vs Blueberries
- see all compares of guava
Compares of lemon
- Calories from Guava
- Calories of Jackfruit
- Calories in Jujube
- Kiwi calories per 100g
- Kumquats carbs per 100g
- Lemon protein per 100g
- Loquat fat per 100g
- How many calories does lychee have?
- Calories in a half of mangosteen
- Calories in whole mangosteen
- Calories for one, two or more mangosteen fruits
- How much protein in mulberries?