Lemon vs Lemongrass: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Lemon
At first glance, you can see that in lemon is much less calories than in lemongrass.
Lemon has 29 kcal per 100g and lemongrass 99 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 241%.
In lemon and in lemongrass most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare lemon with lemongrass in details.
Fact 2: Lemon And Lemongrass Nutrition Difference
Lemongrass vs Lemon: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||9.32 g||25.31 g|
|Fat||0.3 g||0.49 g|
|Protein||1.1 g||1.82 g|
|Calcium||26 mg||65 mg|
|Iron||0.6 mg||8.17 mg|
|Magnessium||8 mg||60 mg|
|Potassium||138 mg||723 mg|
|Sodium||2 mg||6 mg|
|Zink||0.06 mg||2.23 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.04 mg||0.065 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.02 mg||0.135 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.1 mg||1.101 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.08 mg||0.08 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||11 mg||75 mg|
|Vitaminium C||53 mg||2.6 mg|
Less protein in lemon
It is aslo easy to see see that in lemon is less protein than in lemongrass.
There is 1.82g per 100g of lemongrass and 1.1g per 100g of lemon so using simple math we can see that difference is about 65%.
Less carbohydrates in lemon
In lemon is less carbohydrates than in lemongrass.
There is 25.31g/100g of carbohydrates in lemongrass and 9.32g/100g in lemon so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 172%.
Less fat in lemon
In lemon is less fats than in lemongrass.
The tables above show us that there is 0.49g/100g of fats in lemongrass and 0.3g/100g in lemon. In this case difference is about 63%.
- Carbohydrates9.32 g
- Fat0.3 g
- Protein1.1 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 84% CARBS.
- 10% PROTEIN
- 6% FAT
Vitamins: lemongrass vs lemon
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): lemongrass 63% more than lemon
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): lemongrass 575% more than lemon
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): lemongrass 1001% more than lemon
- Vitaminium B6: lemongrass 0% more than lemon
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): lemongrass 582% more than lemon
- Vitaminium C: lemon 1938% more than lemongrass
Minerals: lemon vs lemongrass
Compares of lemon
- Lemon vs Apple
- Lemon vs Apricot
- Lemon vs Avocado
- Lemon vs Banana
- Lemon vs Melon
- Lemon vs Cherries
- see all compares of lemon
Compares of lemongrass
- Calories from Lemon
- Calories of Loquat
- Calories in Lychee
- Mango calories per 100g
- Mangosteen carbs per 100g
- Mulberry protein per 100g
- Nectarine fat per 100g
- How many calories does orange have?
- Calories in a half of passion fruit
- Calories in whole passion fruit
- Calories for one, two or more passion fruits
- Calories in tablespoon of passion fruit
- How much protein in peach?