Lemon vs Vinegar: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Lemon
At first glance, you can see that in lemon is more calories than in vinegar.
Lemon has 29 kcal per 100g and vinegar 21 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 38%.
In lemon and in vinegar most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare lemon with vinegar in details.
Fact 2: Lemon And Vinegar Nutrition Difference
Vinegar vs Lemon: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||9.32 g||0.93 g|
|Calcium||26 mg||7 mg|
|Iron||0.6 mg||0.2 mg|
|Magnessium||8 mg||5 mg|
|Potassium||138 mg||73 mg|
|Sodium||2 mg||5 mg|
More carbohydrates in lemon
In lemon is more carbohydrates than in vinegar.
There is 0.93g/100g of carbohydrates in vinegar and 9.32g/100g in lemon so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 902%.
- Carbohydrates9.32 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 84% CARBS.
- 10% PROTEIN
- 6% FAT
Compares of lemon
- Lemon vs Apple
- Lemon vs Apricot
- Lemon vs Avocado
- Lemon vs Banana
- Lemon vs Melon
- Lemon vs Cherries
- see all compares of lemon
Compares of vinegar
- see all compares of vinegar
- Calories from Lemon
- Calories of Loquat
- Calories in Lychee
- Mango calories per 100g
- Mangosteen carbs per 100g
- Mulberry protein per 100g
- Nectarine fat per 100g
- How many calories does orange have?
- Calories in a half of passion fruit
- Calories in whole passion fruit
- Calories for one, two or more passion fruits
- Calories in tablespoon of passion fruit
- How much protein in peach?