Grapes vs Mandarin (Tangerine): All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Grape
At first glance, you can see that in grape is more calories than in mandarin.
Grape has 69 kcal per 100g and mandarin 53 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 30%.
In grape and in mandarin most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare grape with mandarin in details.
Fact 2: Grape And Mandarin Nutrition Difference
Mandarin vs Grape: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Grapes||Mandarin (Tangerine)|
|Carbohydrates||18 g||13.34 g|
|Fat||0.16 g||0.31 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.9 g||1.8 g|
|Protein||0.72 g||0.81 g|
|Calcium||10 mg||37 mg|
|Iron||0.36 mg||0.15 mg|
|Magnessium||7 mg||12 mg|
|Potassium||191 mg||166 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.069 mg||0.058 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.07 mg||0.036 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.188 mg||0.376 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.05 mg||0.216 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.086 mg||0.078 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||2 mg||0.016 mg|
|Vitaminium C||10.8 mg||26.7 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.19 mg||0.2 mg|
|Beta karoten||39 mg||101 mg|
Less protein in grape
It is aslo easy to see see that in grape is less protein than in mandarin.
There is 0.81g per 100g of mandarin and 0.72g per 100g of grape so using simple math we can see that difference is about 13%.
More carbohydrates in grape
In grape is more carbohydrates than in mandarin.
There is 13.34g/100g of carbohydrates in mandarin and 18g/100g in grape so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 35%.
Less fat in grape
In grape is less fats than in mandarin.
The tables above show us that there is 0.31g/100g of fats in mandarin and 0.16g/100g in grape. In this case difference is about 94%.
- Carbohydrates18 g
- Fat0.16 g
- Dietary fiber0.9 g
- Protein0.72 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | half cup
- 94% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
Vitamins: mandarin vs grape
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): grape 19% more than mandarin
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): grape 94% more than mandarin
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): mandarin 100% more than grape
- Vitaminium B5: mandarin 332% more than grape
- Vitaminium B6: grape 10% more than mandarin
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): grape 12400% more than mandarin
- Vitaminium C: mandarin 147% more than grape
- Vitaminium E: mandarin 5% more than grape
- Beta karoten: mandarin 159% more than grape
Minerals: grape vs mandarin
Compares of grape
- Grape vs Apple
- Grape vs Apricot
- Grape vs Avocado
- Grape vs Banana
- Grape vs Blackcurrants
- Grape vs Blueberries
- see all compares of grape
Compares of mandarin
- Calories from Grapes
- Calories of Grapefruit
- Calories in Guava
- Jackfruit calories per 100g
- Jujube carbs per 100g
- Kiwi protein per 100g
- Kumquats fat per 100g
- How many calories does lemon have?
- Calories in a half of lychee
- Calories in whole lychee
- Calories for one, two or more lychee
- Calories in handful of lychee
- How much protein in mango?