Avocado vs Grapes: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Avocado
At first glance, you can see that in avocado is much more calories than in grape.
Avocado has 160 kcal per 100g and grape 69 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 132%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in avocado cames from fat and in grape from carbs.
See tables below to compare avocado with grape in details.
Fact 2: Avocado And Grape Nutrition Difference
Grape vs Avocado: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||8.53 g||18 g|
|Fat||14.66 g||0.16 g|
|Dietary fiber||6.7 g||0.9 g|
|Protein||2 g||0.72 g|
|Calcium||12 mg||10 mg|
|Iron||0.55 mg||0.36 mg|
|Magnessium||29 mg||7 mg|
|Potassium||485 mg||191 mg|
|Zink||0.64 mg||0.07 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.067 mg||0.069 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.13 mg||0.07 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.738 mg||0.188 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||1.389 mg||0.05 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.257 mg||0.086 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||81 mg||2 mg|
|Vitaminium C||10 mg||10.8 mg|
|Vitaminium E||2.07 mg||0.19 mg|
|Vitaminium K||21 mg||14.6 mg|
|Beta karoten||62 mg||39 mg|
More protein in avocado
It is aslo easy to see see that in avocado is more protein than in grape.
There is 0.72g per 100g of grape and 2g per 100g of avocado so using simple math we can see that difference is about 178%.
Less carbohydrates in avocado
In avocado is less carbohydrates than in grape.
There is 18g/100g of carbohydrates in grape and 8.53g/100g in avocado so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 111%.
More fat in avocado
In avocado is more fats than in grape.
The tables above show us that there is 0.16g/100g of fats in grape and 14.66g/100g in avocado. In this case difference is about 9063%.
- Carbohydrates8.53 g
- Fat14.66 g
- Dietary fiber6.7 g
- Protein2 g
100g | ounce | single piece | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
- 20% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 76% FAT
Vitamins: grape vs avocado
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): grape 3% more than avocado
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): avocado 86% more than grape
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): avocado 824% more than grape
- Vitaminium B5: avocado 2678% more than grape
- Vitaminium B6: avocado 199% more than grape
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): avocado 3950% more than grape
- Vitaminium C: grape 8% more than avocado
- Vitaminium E: avocado 989% more than grape
- Vitaminium K: avocado 44% more than grape
- Beta karoten: avocado 59% more than grape
Minerals: avocado vs grape
Compares of avocado
- Avocado vs Apple
- Avocado vs Apricot
- Avocado vs Banana
- Avocado vs Blueberries
- Avocado vs Melon
- Avocado vs Cherimoya
- see all compares of avocado
Compares of grape
- Calories from Avocado
- Calories of Banana
- Calories in Apple
- Blackberries calories per 100g
- Blackcurrant carbs per 100g
- Blueberries protein per 100g
- Melon fat per 100g
- How many calories does cherimoya have?
- Calories in handful of Cranberries
- Calories in tablespoon of Cranberries
- Calories in teaspoon of Cranberries
- How much protein in dates?