Blackcurrant vs Grapes: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Less Calories in Blackcurrants
At first glance, you can see that in blackcurrants is less calories than in grape.
Blackcurrants has 63 kcal per 100g and grape 69 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 10%.
In blackcurrants and in grape most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare blackcurrants with grape in details.
Blackcurrants And Grape Nutrition Difference
Grape vs Blackcurrants: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||15.38 g||18 g|
|Fat||0.41 g||0.16 g|
|Dietary fiber||4.3 g||0.9 g|
|Protein||1.4 g||0.72 g|
|Calcium||55 mg||10 mg|
|Iron||1.54 mg||0.36 mg|
|Magnessium||24 mg||7 mg|
|Potassium||322 mg||191 mg|
|Zink||0.27 mg||0.07 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.05 mg||0.069 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.05 mg||0.07 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.3 mg||0.188 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.398 mg||0.05 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.066 mg||0.086 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||8 mg||2 mg|
|Vitaminium C||181 mg||10.8 mg|
More protein in blackcurrants
It is aslo easy to see see that in blackcurrants is more protein than in grape.
There is 0.72g per 100g of grape and 1.4g per 100g of blackcurrants so using simple math we can see that difference is about 94%.
Less carbohydrates in blackcurrants
In blackcurrants is less carbohydrates than in grape.
There is 18g/100g of carbohydrates in grape and 15.38g/100g in blackcurrants so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 17%.
More fat in blackcurrants
In blackcurrants is more fats than in grape.
The tables above show us that there is 0.16g/100g of fats in grape and 0.41g/100g in blackcurrants. In this case difference is about 156%.
- Carbohydrates15.38 g
- Fat0.41 g
- Dietary fiber4.3 g
- Protein1.4 g
100g | ounce | handfull | cup | half cup | bunch
- 87% CARBS.
- 8% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
Vitamins: grape vs blackcurrants
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine):
grape - 38% more than blackcurrants
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin):
grape - 40% more than blackcurrants
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin):
blackcurrants - 60% more than grape
- Vitaminium B5:
blackcurrants - 696% more than grape
- Vitaminium B6:
grape - 30% more than blackcurrants
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid):
blackcurrants - 300% more than grape
- Vitaminium C:
blackcurrants - 1576% more than grape
Compares of blackcurrants
- Blackcurrants vs Apple
- Blackcurrants vs Blackberry
- Blackcurrants vs Blueberries
- Blackcurrants vs Cherries
- Blackcurrants vs Cranberries
- Blackcurrants vs Fig
- see all compares of blackcurrants
Compares of grape
- Calories from Blackcurrant
- Calories of Blueberries
- Calories in Melon
- Cherimoya calories per 100g
- Cherry carbs per 100g
- Cranberry protein per 100g
- Dates fat per 100g
- How many calories does durian have?
- Calories in a half of fejhoa
- Calories in whole fejhoa
- Calories for one, two or more fejhoa fruits
- Calories in slice of fejhoa
- How much protein in fig?
- Blackcurrants vs Grapefruit nutrition
- Blackcurrants vs Mango calories
- Blackcurrants vs Mangosteen protein
- Blackcurrants vs Mulberries sugar
- Blackcurrants vs Orange vitamins
- Blackcurrants vs Plum dietary fiber
- Blackcurrants vs Pomegranate vitaminium C
- Blackcurrants vs Raspberries magnessium
- Blackcurrants vs Strawberries potassium