Grapes vs Watermelon: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Grape
At first glance, you can see that in grape is much more calories than in watermelon.
Grape has 69 kcal per 100g and watermelon 30 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 130%.
In grape and in watermelon most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare grape with watermelon in details.
Fact 2: Grape And Watermelon Nutrition Difference
Watermelon vs Grape: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||18 g||7.6 g|
|Fat||0.16 g||0.15 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.9 g||0.4 g|
|Protein||0.72 g||0.6 g|
|Calcium||10 mg||7 mg|
|Iron||0.36 mg||0.24 mg|
|Magnessium||7 mg||10 mg|
|Potassium||191 mg||112 mg|
|Zink||0.07 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.069 mg||0.033 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.188 mg||0.178 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.05 mg||0.221 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.086 mg||0.045 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||2 mg||3 mg|
|Vitaminium C||10.8 mg||8.1 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.19 mg||0.05 mg|
|Beta karoten||39 mg||303 mg|
More protein in grape
It is aslo easy to see see that in grape is more protein than in watermelon.
There is 0.6g per 100g of watermelon and 0.72g per 100g of grape so using simple math we can see that difference is about 20%.
More carbohydrates in grape
In grape is more carbohydrates than in watermelon.
There is 7.6g/100g of carbohydrates in watermelon and 18g/100g in grape so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 137%.
More fat in grape
In grape is more fats than in watermelon.
The tables above show us that there is 0.15g/100g of fats in watermelon and 0.16g/100g in grape. In this case difference is about 7%.
- Carbohydrates18 g
- Fat0.16 g
- Dietary fiber0.9 g
- Protein0.72 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | half cup
- 94% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
Vitamins: watermelon vs grape
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): grape 109% more than watermelon
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): grape 6% more than watermelon
- Vitaminium B5: watermelon 342% more than grape
- Vitaminium B6: grape 91% more than watermelon
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): watermelon 50% more than grape
- Vitaminium C: grape 33% more than watermelon
- Vitaminium E: grape 280% more than watermelon
- Beta karoten: watermelon 677% more than grape
Minerals: grape vs watermelon
Compares of grape
- Grape vs Apple
- Grape vs Apricot
- Grape vs Avocado
- Grape vs Banana
- Grape vs Blackcurrants
- Grape vs Blueberries
- see all compares of grape
Compares of watermelon
- Calories from Grapes
- Calories of Grapefruit
- Calories in Guava
- Jackfruit calories per 100g
- Jujube carbs per 100g
- Kiwi protein per 100g
- Kumquats fat per 100g
- How many calories does lemon have?
- Calories in a half of lychee
- Calories in whole lychee
- Calories for one, two or more lychee
- Calories in handful of lychee
- How much protein in mango?