Goat Cheese vs Ricotta Cheese: Nutrition Guide
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Ricotta cheese vs Goat cheese: Nutrition Comparison
|per 100g||Goat cheese||Ricotta cheese|
|Carbohydrates||0.12 g||4.09 g|
|Fat||29.84 g||10.44 g|
|Protein||21.58 g||11.32 g|
|Water||45.52 g||73.06 g|
|Calcium||298 mg||240 mg|
|Iron||1.62 mg||0.41 mg|
|Magnessium||29 mg||13 mg|
|Potassium||158 mg||115 mg|
|Sodium||415 mg||92 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.072 mg||0.017 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.676 mg||0.19 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.148 mg||0.091 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.06 mg||0.032 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.002 mg||0.012 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.26 mg||0.09 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.003 mg||0.001 mg|
More Calories in Goat cheese
At first glance, you can see that in goat cheese is much more calories than in ricotta cheese.
In goat cheese and in ricotta cheese most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare goat cheese with ricotta cheese in details.
Goat cheese And Ricotta cheese Nutrition Difference
goat cheese - 133% more than ricotta cheese
ricotta cheese - 3308% more than goat cheese
goat cheese - 186% more than ricotta cheese
goat cheese - 91% more than ricotta cheese
ricotta cheese - 61% more than goat cheese
More protein in goat cheese
It is aslo easy to see see that in goat cheese is more protein than in ricotta cheese.
There is 11.32g per 100g of ricotta cheese and 21.58g per 100g of goat cheese so using simple math we can see that difference is about 91%.
Less carbohydrates in goat cheese
In goat cheese is less carbohydrates than in ricotta cheese.
There is 4.09g/100g of carbohydrates in ricotta cheese and 0.12g/100g in goat cheese so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 3308%.
More fat in goat cheese
In goat cheese is more fats than in ricotta cheese.
The tables above show us that there is 10.44g/100g of fats in ricotta cheese and 29.84g/100g in goat cheese. In this case difference is about 186%.
- Carbohydrates0.12 g
- Fat29.84 g
- Protein21.58 g
- Water45.52 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | slice | cup | half cup
- 0% CARBS.
- 24% PROTEIN
- 76% FAT
Vitamins: ricotta cheese vs goat cheese
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine):
goat cheese - 324% more than ricotta cheese
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin):
goat cheese - 256% more than ricotta cheese
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin):
goat cheese - 1162% more than ricotta cheese
- Vitaminium B6:
goat cheese - 88% more than ricotta cheese
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid):
ricotta cheese - 500% more than goat cheese
- Vitaminium E:
goat cheese - 189% more than ricotta cheese
- Vitaminium K:
goat cheese - 200% more than ricotta cheese
Minerals: goat cheese vs ricotta cheese
goat cheese - 24% more than ricotta cheese
goat cheese - 295% more than ricotta cheese
goat cheese - 123% more than ricotta cheese
goat cheese - 37% more than ricotta cheese
goat cheese - 351% more than ricotta cheese
Compares of goat cheese
- Goat Cheese vs Brie
- Goat Cheese vs Cottage Cheese
- Goat Cheese vs Feta Cheese
- Goat Cheese vs Gouda Cheese
- Goat Cheese vs Parmesan
- Goat Cheese vs Swiss Cheese
- see all compares of goat cheese
Compares of ricotta cheese
- Calories from Goat cheese
- Calories of Frankfurters
- Calories in Smoked bacon
- Perch calories per 100g
- Frog legs carbs per 100g
- Mixed berries protein per 100g
- Cooked spinach fat per 100g
- How many calories does veggie pizza have?
- Calories in a half of Yukon Gold potato
- Calories in whole Yukon Gold potato
- Calories for one, two or more Yukon Gold potatoes
- How much protein in tostada?
- Goat Cheese vs Queso Fresco Cheese nutrition
- Goat Cheese vs Cream Cheese calories
- Sour Cream vs Coconut Milk protein
- Sour Cream vs Skimmed Milk sugar
- Sour Cream vs Coffee Creamer vitamins
- Sour Cream vs Cream Cheese dietary fiber
- Milk Powder vs Coffee Creamer vitaminium C
- Natural Yogurt vs Coconut Milk magnessium
- Natural Yogurt vs Chobani Yogurt potassium