Frankfurters: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Frankfurters: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one frankfurter, slice and more
How many calories in frankfurter?
Case in point, medium size frankfurter (40 g) has about 126 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size frankfurter is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 6.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 18 minutes, swim for about 15 minutes or run for 13 minutes.
See all nutrition data of frankfurter on charts.
Frankfurters: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||2.97 g||~ 0.8 g|
|Fat||28.1 g||~ 8 g|
|Protein||11.69 g||~ 3.3 g|
|Water||54.47 g||~ 15.4 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 frankfurters?
As I wrote before medium size frankfurter (40 g) have 126 calories. It is easy to count that two frankfurters have about 252 calories and three frankfurters have about 378 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five frankfurters.
- Medium size frankfurter (40 g)126 kcal
- Slice of frankfurter (5g)16 kcal
- Cup of frankfurter (227g)715 kcal
- Half cup of frankfurter (113.5g)358 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of frankfurters89 kcal
- Half of medium size frankfurter63 kcal
- Small size frankfurter (32g)100.8 kcal
- Big size frankfurter (52g)163.8 kcal
- Two medium size frankfurters252 kcal
- Three medium size frankfurters378 kcal
- Four medium size frankfurters504 kcal
- Five medium size frankfurters630 kcal
Protein in frankfurter
Frankfurters have 11.69 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size frankfurter (40 g) you can see that you will get about 4.7 g of protein.
Carbs in frankfurters
Frankfurters have 2.97 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size frankfurter (40 g) has about 1.2 g of carbs.
Fat in frankfurters
Frankfurters have 28.1 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size frankfurter (40 g) has about 11.2 g of fat.
medium size frankfurter (40 g) has:126kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
frankfurter - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A11 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.032 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.151 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.218 mg
- Vitaminium B60.127 mg
- Vitaminium E0.5 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of frankfurter
- 4% CARBS
- 15% PROTEIN
- 81% FAT
frankfurter - minerals per 100g
- Potassium364 mg
- Phosphorus1.8 mg
- Magnessium11 mg
- Calcium14 mg
- Sodium865 mg
- Iron1.12 mg
- Zink1.8 mg
Interesting charts - compare frankfurter with other sausage
When you look at charts below you will see how frankfurter looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chicken tamale have?
- Calories in a half of Pringle
- Calories in whole Pringle
- Calories for one, two or more Pringles
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Ahi Tuna?
- How much fat in lobster salad?
- How much protein in vegetable fajita?
- What is weight of Klondike bar?
- Tuna pot pie calories per ounce (oz)
- Vegetable sushi roll calories per serving size