Frankfurters - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How much calories in frankfurters?
100g of frankfurters have about 315 calories (kcal).
Case in point, medium size frankfurter (40 g) have about 126 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size frankfurter (40 g) is similar to calories amount from 2 apples, 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola, 1 slice of cheese, 1 slice of bread, 1 glass of milk, 6.5 of sugar.
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 18 minutes, swim for about 15 minutes or run for 13 minutes.
Calories in frankfurter came from protein in 15%, from carbs in 4% and from fat in 81%.
frankfurter - calories table
- Medium size frankfurter (40g)126 kcal
- 10g of frankfurters32 kcal
- 20g of frankfurters63 kcal
- 50g of frankfurters158 kcal
- 100g of frankfurters315 kcal
- 200g of frankfurters630 kcal
- 500g of frankfurters1575 kcal
Frankfurters - kalorie i makroskładniki w 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How much calories in frankfurter?
★ What is the weight of frankfurters?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in frankfurters?
How much dietary fiber in frankfurters?
Do frankfurters have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in frankfurter?
How much magnesium in frankfurter?
Glycemic index of frankfurter?
How much protein in frankfurter?
How much does a frankfurter weight?
Medium size frankfurter weights about.40g.
Does frankfurter make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in frankfurter puts this product at the top of hight calorific sausage. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific sausage, frankfurter seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other sausage.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If frankfurters contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
medium size frankfurter (40 g) has:126kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does smoked bacon have?
- What kind of minerals does perch contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in frog legs?
- What kind of vitamins in popcorn?
- How much dietary fiber in mcdonalds hamburger?
- Does white cheese have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in olive oil?
- How much magnessium in sousage?
- What is glycemic index of almond butter?
- How much protein in trout?
- What is weight of alcohol?