Goat Cheese (Soft) vs Cream Cheese: Health Insights
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Cream cheese vs Goat cheese: Nutrition Comparison
|per 100g||Goat cheese (soft)||Cream cheese|
|Fat||21.08 g||34.44 g|
|Protein||18.52 g||6.15 g|
|Water||60.75 g||52.62 g|
|Calcium||140 mg||97 mg|
|Iron||1.9 mg||0.11 mg|
|Magnessium||16 mg||9 mg|
|Potassium||26 mg||132 mg|
|Sodium||459 mg||314 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.07 mg||0.023 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.38 mg||0.23 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.43 mg||0.091 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.25 mg||0.056 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.012 mg||0.009 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.18 mg||0.86 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.002 mg||0.002 mg|
Less Calories in Goat cheese
At first glance, you can see that in goat cheese is less calories than in cream cheese.
In goat cheese" and in cream cheese most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare goat cheese with cream cheese in details.
Goat cheese And Cream cheese Nutrition Difference
cream cheese - 33% more than goat cheese
cream cheese - 63% more than goat cheese
goat cheese - 201% more than cream cheese
goat cheese - 15% more than cream cheese
More protein in goat cheese
It is aslo easy to see see that in goat cheese is more protein than in cream cheese.
There is 6.15g per 100g of cream cheese and 18.52g per 100g of goat cheese so using simple math we can see that difference is about 201%.
Less fat in goat cheese
In goat cheese is less fats than in cream cheese.
The tables above show us that there is 34.44g/100g of fats in cream cheese and 21.08g/100g in goat cheese. In this case difference is about 63%.
Goat cheese (soft)264kcal
- Fat21.08 g
- Protein18.52 g
- Water60.75 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | slice | cup | half cup
- 0% CARBS.
- 28% PROTEIN
- 72% FAT
Vitamins: cream cheese vs goat cheese
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine):
goat cheese - 204% more than cream cheese
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin):
goat cheese - 65% more than cream cheese
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin):
goat cheese - 373% more than cream cheese
- Vitaminium B6:
goat cheese - 346% more than cream cheese
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid):
goat cheese - 33% more than cream cheese
- Vitaminium E:
cream cheese - 378% more than goat cheese
- Vitaminium K:
cream cheese - 0% more than goat cheese
Minerals: goat cheese vs cream cheese
goat cheese - 44% more than cream cheese
goat cheese - 1627% more than cream cheese
goat cheese - 78% more than cream cheese
cream cheese - 408% more than goat cheese
goat cheese - 46% more than cream cheese
Compares of goat cheese"
- Goat Cheese vs Camembert
- Goat Cheese vs Halloumi
- Goat Cheese vs Mascarpone
- Goat Cheese vs Cream Cheese
- see all compares of goat cheese
Compares of cream cheese
- Calories from Goat cheese (soft)
- Calories of Poultry frankfurters
- Calories in Smoked ham
- Alaska pollock (fillet, meat) calories per 100g
- Eggnog carbs per 100g
- Tilapia fried protein per 100g
- Strawberry shortcake fat per 100g
- How many calories does chicken piccata have?
- Calories in a half of kidney beans
- Calories in whole kidney beans
- Calories for one, two or more kidney beans
- How much protein in baking powder?
- Sour Cream vs Coconut Milk nutrition
- Sour Cream vs Skimmed Milk calories
- Sour Cream vs Coffee Creamer protein
- Sour Cream vs Cream Cheese sugar
- Milk Powder vs Coffee Creamer vitamins
- Natural Yogurt vs Coconut Milk dietary fiber
- Natural Yogurt vs Chobani Yogurt vitaminium C
- Greek Yoghurt vs Coconut Milk magnessium
- Greek Yoghurt vs Cream Cheese potassium