Tater Tots, Potato Tots: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Tater tots, Potato tots: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, 1 piece , cup and more
How many calories in Tater tots?
In particular, standard serving size of Tater tots (84 g) have about 198 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Tater tots is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 10 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 28 minutes, swim for about 23 minutes or run for 20 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Tater tots on charts.
Tater tots, Potato tots: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||24.4 g||~ 6.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.3 g||~ 0.7 g|
|Fat||15.46 g||~ 4.4 g|
|Protein||1.9 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Water||56.52 g||~ 16 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, 1 piece , cup or half cup of Tater tots?
As I wrote before 100g have 236 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, 1 piece , cup or half cup of Tater tots.
- Standard serving size of Tater tots (84 g)198 kcal
- Tater tots 1 piece (8g)19 kcal
- Cup of Tater tots (141g)333 kcal
- Half cup of Tater tots (70.5g)166 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Tater tots67 kcal
- 10g of Tater tots24 kcal
- 20g of Tater tots47 kcal
- 50g of Tater tots118 kcal
- 100g of Tater tots236 kcal
Protein in Tater tots
Tater tots have 1.9 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Tater tots (84 g) you can see that you will get about 1.6 g of protein.
Carbs in Tater tots
Tater tots have 24.4 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Tater tots (84 g) has about 20.5 g of carbs.
Fat in Tater tots
Tater tots have 15.46 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Tater tots (84 g) has about 13 g of fat.
standard serving size of Tater tots (84 g) has:198kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Tater tots - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.172 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.06 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.786 mg
- Vitaminium B60.191 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.016 mcg
- Vitaminium C6.4 mg
- Vitaminium E0.92 mg
- Vitaminium K0.011 mg
Energy content of Tater tots
- 40% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 57% FAT
Tater tots - minerals per 100g
- Potassium243 mg
- Magnessium16 mg
- Calcium13 mg
- Sodium421 mg
- Iron0.47 mg
Interesting charts - compare Tater tots with other snacks
When you look at charts below you will see how Tater tots look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Spam have?
- Calories in a half of chanterelle mushrooms
- Calories in whole chanterelle mushrooms
- Calories for one, two or more chanterelle mushrooms
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in scrambled egg sandwich?
- How much fat in baked chicken wingettes?
- How much protein in frozen yogurt?
- What is weight of taco?
- Skinless chicken breast calories per ounce (oz)
- Green tea calories per serving size