Smoked bacon - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How much calories in smoked bacon?
100g of smoked bacon has about 393 calories (kcal).
To illustrate, one slice (45 g) has about 177 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one slice (45 g) is similar to calories amount from 3 apples, 2 glasses of Coca Cola, 1.5 slices of cheese, 1.5 slices of bread, 1 glass of milk, 9 of sugar.
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 25 minutes, swim for about 21 minutes or run for 18 minutes.
Calories in smoked bacon came from protein in 14%, from carbs in 0% and from fat in 86%.
smoked bacon - calories table
- Slice of smoked bacon (45g)177 kcal
- 10g of smoked bacon39 kcal
- 20g of smoked bacon79 kcal
- 50g of smoked bacon197 kcal
- 100g of smoked bacon393 kcal
- 200g of smoked bacon786 kcal
- 500g of smoked bacon1965 kcal
Smoked bacon - kalorie i makroskładniki w 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How much calories in smoked bacon?
★ What is the weight of smoked bacon?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in smoked bacon?
How much dietary fiber in smoked bacon?
Does smoked bacon have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in smoked bacon?
How much magnesium in smoked bacon?
Glycemic index of smoked bacon?
How much protein in smoked bacon?
How much does a smoked bacon weight?
Slice of smoked bacon weights about 45g.
Does smoked bacon make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in smoked bacon puts this product at the top of hight calorific cold cuts. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific cold cuts, smoked bacon seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other cold cuts.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If smoked bacon contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
one slice (45 g) has:177kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does perch have?
- What kind of minerals do frog legs contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in popcorn?
- What kind of vitamins in mcdonalds hamburger?
- How much dietary fiber in white cheese?
- Does olive oil have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in sousage?
- How much magnessium in almond butter?
- What is glycemic index of trout?
- How much protein in alcohol?
- What is weight of omelette?