Smoked Bacon: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Smoked bacon: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in smoked bacon?
To illustrate, slice of smoked bacon (45 g) has about 177 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one slice smoked bacon is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 9 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 25 minutes, swim for about 21 minutes or run for 18 minutes.
See all nutrition data of smoked bacon on charts.
Smoked bacon: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in slice, cup or half cup of smoked bacon?
As I wrote before 100g has 393 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. slice, cup or half cup of smoked bacon.
- Slice of smoked bacon (45g)177 kcal
- Cup of smoked bacon (78g)307 kcal
- Half cup of smoked bacon (39g)153 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of smoked bacon111 kcal
- 10g of smoked bacon39 kcal
- 20g of smoked bacon79 kcal
- 50g of smoked bacon197 kcal
- 100g of smoked bacon393 kcal
Protein in smoked bacon
Smoked bacon has 13.66 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of slice of smoked bacon (45 g) you can see that you will get about 6.1 g of protein.
Carbs in smoked bacon
0 g of carbs - smoked bacon has no carbohydrates.
Fat in smoked bacon
Smoked bacon has 37.13 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that slice of smoked bacon (45 g) has about 16.7 g of fat.
slice of smoked bacon (45 g) has:177kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
smoked bacon - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A37 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.276 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.081 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.022 mg
- Vitaminium B60.266 mg
- Vitaminium E0.43 mg
Energy content of smoked bacon
- 0% CARBS
- 14% PROTEIN
- 86% FAT
smoked bacon - minerals per 100g
- Potassium201 mg
- Phosphorus0.4 mg
- Magnessium13 mg
- Calcium6 mg
- Sodium751 mg
- Iron0.38 mg
- Zink0.4 mg
Does smoked bacon make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in smoked bacon puts this product at the top of hight calorific cold cuts. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific cold cuts, smoked bacon seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other cold cuts.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If smoked bacon contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare smoked bacon with other cold cuts
When you look at charts below you will see how smoked bacon looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does tostada have?
- Calories in a half of greek salad
- Calories in whole greek salad
- Calories for one, two or more greek salad
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in calzone?
- How much fat in tea with milk?
- How much protein in oatmeal cookie?
- What is weight of Spam?
- Flaxseed calories per ounce (oz)
- Chanterelle mushrooms calories per serving size