Cooked Spinach: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cooked spinach: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in cooked spinach?
To give you an idea, standard serving size (1 cup) of cooked spinach (180 g) has about 41 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of cooked spinach is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 6 minutes, swim for about 5 minutes or run for 4 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cooked spinach on charts.
Cooked spinach: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size or half cup of cooked spinach?
As I wrote before 100g has 23 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or half cup of cooked spinach.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of cooked spinach (180 g)41 kcal
- Half cup of cooked spinach (90g)21 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cooked spinach7 kcal
- 10g of cooked spinach2 kcal
- 20g of cooked spinach5 kcal
- 50g of cooked spinach12 kcal
- 100g of cooked spinach23 kcal
Protein in cooked spinach
Cooked spinach has 2.98 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of cooked spinach (180 g) you can see that you will get about 5.4 g of protein.
Carbs in cooked spinach
Cooked spinach has 2.71 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of cooked spinach (180 g) has about 4.9 g of carbs.
Fat in cooked spinach
Cooked spinach has 0.78 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of cooked spinach (180 g) has about 1.4 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of cooked spinach (180 g) has:41kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cooked spinach - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A1158 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.106 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.129 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.787 mg
- Vitaminium B60.086 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.114 mcg
- Vitaminium C5.9 mg
Energy content of cooked spinach
- 36% CARBS
- 40% PROTEIN
- 24% FAT
cooked spinach - minerals per 100g
- Potassium256 mg
- Magnessium48 mg
- Calcium124 mg
- Sodium55 mg
- Iron1.48 mg
Does cooked spinach make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in cooked spinach puts this product at the top of hight calorific cooked spinach. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific cooked spinach, cooked spinach seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other cooked spinach.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If cooked spinach contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare cooked spinach with other cooked spinach
When you look at charts below you will see how cooked spinach looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does tea with milk have?
- Calories in a half of Spam
- Calories in whole Spam
- Calories for one, two or more Spam
- Calories in slice of Spam
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in flaxseed?
- How much fat in chanterelle mushrooms?
- How much protein in scrambled egg sandwich?
- What is weight of baked chicken wingettes?
- Frozen yogurt calories per ounce (oz)
- Jack Daniels calories per serving size