Perch: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Perch: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one perch, steak and more
How many calories in perch?
For instance, fillet (155 g) perch has about 122 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from fillet perch is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 6 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 17 minutes, swim for about 14 minutes or run for 12 minutes.
See all nutrition data of perch on charts.
Perch: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||1.54 g||~ 0.4 g|
|Protein||15.31 g||~ 4.3 g|
|Water||83.07 g||~ 23.6 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 perch?
As I wrote before fillet (155 g) has 122 calories. It is easy to count that two perch have about 244 calories and three perch have about 366 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five perch.
- Fillet (155 g)122 kcal
- Perch steak (155g)122 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of perch22 kcal
Protein in perch
Perch has 15.31 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of fillet (155 g) you can see that you will get about 23.7 g of protein.
Carbs in perch
0 g of carbs - perch has no carbohydrates.
Fat in perch
Perch has 1.54 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that fillet (155 g) has about 2.4 g of fat.
fillet (155 g) has:122kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
perch - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A40 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.04 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.048 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.005 mg
- Vitaminium B60.073 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.009 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.76 mg
Energy content of perch
- 0% CARBS
- 82% PROTEIN
- 18% FAT
perch - minerals per 100g
- Potassium187 mg
- Phosphorus0.1 mg
- Magnessium23 mg
- Calcium28 mg
- Sodium287 mg
- Iron0.22 mg
- Zink0.1 mg
Interesting charts - compare perch with other fish
When you look at charts below you will see how perch looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does vitamin water have?
- Calories in a half of calzone
- Calories in whole calzone
- Calories for one, two or more calzone
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in tea with milk?
- How much fat in oatmeal cookie?
- How much protein in Spam?
- What is weight of flaxseed?
- Chanterelle mushrooms calories per ounce (oz)
- Scrambled egg sandwich calories per serving size