Mascarpone Cheese vs Ricotta Cheese: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Mascarpone
At first glance, you can see that in mascarpone is much more calories than in ricotta cheese.
Mascarpone has 429 kcal per 100g and ricotta cheese 156 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 175%.
In mascarpone and in ricotta cheese most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare mascarpone with ricotta cheese in details.
Fact 2: Mascarpone And Ricotta cheese Nutrition Difference
Ricotta cheese vs Mascarpone: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Mascarpone cheese||Ricotta cheese|
|Carbohydrates||3.57 g||4.09 g|
|Fat||42.86 g||10.44 g|
|Protein||3.57 g||11.32 g|
|Calcium||143 mg||240 mg|
|Sodium||54 mg||92 mg|
Less protein in mascarpone
It is aslo easy to see see that in mascarpone is less protein than in ricotta cheese.
There is 11.32g per 100g of ricotta cheese and 3.57g per 100g of mascarpone so using simple math we can see that difference is about 217%.
Less carbohydrates in mascarpone
In mascarpone is less carbohydrates than in ricotta cheese.
There is 4.09g/100g of carbohydrates in ricotta cheese and 3.57g/100g in mascarpone so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 15%.
More fat in mascarpone
In mascarpone is more fats than in ricotta cheese.
The tables above show us that there is 10.44g/100g of fats in ricotta cheese and 42.86g/100g in mascarpone. In this case difference is about 311%.
- Carbohydrates3.57 g
- Fat42.86 g
- Protein3.57 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
- 3% CARBS.
- 3% PROTEIN
- 93% FAT
Compares of mascarpone
- Mascarpone vs Brie
- Mascarpone vs Camembert
- Mascarpone vs Cottage Cheese
- Mascarpone vs Feta Cheese
- Mascarpone vs Parmesan
- Mascarpone vs Butter
- see all compares of mascarpone
Compares of ricotta cheese
- Calories from Mascarpone cheese
- Calories of Ground cinnamon
- Calories in Saag paneer
- Gushers calories per 100g
- Blood orange carbs per 100g
- Egg foo yung protein per 100g
- Rolo fat per 100g
- How many calories does Idli have?
- Calories in a half of Triple Sec Syrup
- Calories in whole Triple Sec Syrup
- Calories for one, two or more Triple Sec Syrup
- How much protein in fried catfish?
- Skimmed Milk vs 1% Milk nutrition
- Skimmed Milk vs 2% Milk calories
- 1% Milk vs 2% Milk protein
- American Cheese vs Provolone Cheese sugar
- American Cheese vs Queso Fresco Cheese vitamins
- American Cheese vs Sharp Cheddar Cheese dietary fiber
- Provolone Cheese vs Pepper Jack Cheese vitaminium C
- Cream Cheese vs Ricotta Cheese magnessium
- Paneer Cheese vs Ricotta Cheese potassium