Gouda Cheese vs Goat Cheese: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Gouda cheese
At first glance, you can see that in gouda cheese is just a little less calories than in goat cheese.
Gouda cheese has 356 kcal per 100g and goat cheese 364 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 2%.
In gouda cheese and in goat cheese most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare gouda cheese with goat cheese in details.
Fact 2: Gouda cheese And Goat cheese Nutrition Difference
Goat cheese vs Gouda cheese: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Gouda cheese||Goat cheese|
|Carbohydrates||2.22 g||0.12 g|
|Fat||27.44 g||29.84 g|
|Protein||24.94 g||21.58 g|
|Water||41.46 g||45.52 g|
|Calcium||700 mg||298 mg|
|Iron||0.24 mg||1.62 mg|
|Magnessium||29 mg||29 mg|
|Phosphorus||2.3 mg||2.5 mg|
|Potassium||121 mg||158 mg|
|Sodium||819 mg||415 mg|
|Zink||2.3 mg||2.5 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.03 mg||0.072 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.334 mg||0.676 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.063 mg||1.148 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.08 mg||0.06 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.021 mg||0.002 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.24 mg||0.26 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.002 mg||0.003 mg|
More protein in gouda cheese
It is aslo easy to see see that in gouda cheese is more protein than in goat cheese.
There is 21.58g per 100g of goat cheese and 24.94g per 100g of gouda cheese so using simple math we can see that difference is about 16%.
More carbohydrates in gouda cheese
In gouda cheese is more carbohydrates than in goat cheese.
There is 0.12g/100g of carbohydrates in goat cheese and 2.22g/100g in gouda cheese so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 1750%.
Less fat in gouda cheese
In gouda cheese is less fats than in goat cheese.
The tables above show us that there is 29.84g/100g of fats in goat cheese and 27.44g/100g in gouda cheese. In this case difference is about 9%.
- Carbohydrates2.22 g
- Fat27.44 g
- Protein24.94 g
- Water41.46 g
100g | ounce | slice | cup | shredded
- 2% CARBS.
- 28% PROTEIN
- 69% FAT
Vitamins: goat cheese vs gouda cheese
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): goat cheese 140% more than gouda cheese
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): goat cheese 102% more than gouda cheese
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): goat cheese 1722% more than gouda cheese
- Vitaminium B6: gouda cheese 33% more than goat cheese
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): gouda cheese 950% more than goat cheese
- Vitaminium E: goat cheese 8% more than gouda cheese
- Vitaminium K: goat cheese 50% more than gouda cheese
Minerals: gouda cheese vs goat cheese
- Calcium: gouda cheese 135% more than goat cheese
- Iron: goat cheese 575% more than gouda cheese
- Magnessium: goat cheese 0% more than gouda cheese
- Phosphorus: goat cheese 9% more than gouda cheese
- Potassium: goat cheese 31% more than gouda cheese
- Sodium: gouda cheese 97% more than goat cheese
- Zink: goat cheese 9% more than gouda cheese
Compares of gouda cheese
- Gouda Cheese vs Blue Cheese
- Gouda Cheese vs Brie
- Gouda Cheese vs Camembert
- Gouda Cheese vs White Cheese
- Gouda Cheese vs Cottage Cheese
- Gouda Cheese vs Edam Cheese
- see all compares of gouda cheese
Compares of goat cheese
- Calories from Gouda cheese
- Calories of Avocado oil
- Calories in Dried cranberries
- Whisky (whiskey) calories per 100g
- Horseflesh carbs per 100g
- Sierra Mist protein per 100g
- Pumpkin bread fat per 100g
- How many calories does coconut flour have?
- Calories in a half of cooked wild rice
- Calories in whole cooked wild rice
- Calories for one, two or more cooked wild rice
- How much protein in cooked soba noodles?