Frozen Blueberries: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Frozen blueberries: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, tablespoon and more
How many calories in frozen blueberry?
For instance, handful of frozen blueberries (30 g) has about 15 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful frozen blueberry is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 2 minutes, swim for about 2 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of frozen blueberry on charts.
Frozen blueberries: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||12.17 g||~ 3.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.7 g||~ 0.8 g|
|Fat||0.64 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Protein||0.42 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Water||86.59 g||~ 24.5 g|
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of frozen blueberries?
As I wrote before 100g have 51 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of frozen blueberry.
- Handful of frozen blueberries (30g)15 kcal
- Tablespoon of frozen blueberry (10g)5 kcal
- Teaspoon of frozen blueberry (3g)2 kcal
- Cup of frozen blueberry (80g)41 kcal
- Half cup of frozen blueberry (40g)20 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of frozen blueberries14 kcal
- 10g of frozen blueberries5 kcal
- 20g of frozen blueberries10 kcal
- 50g of frozen blueberries26 kcal
- 100g of frozen blueberries51 kcal
Protein in frozen blueberry
Frozen blueberries have 0.42 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of frozen blueberries (30 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
Carbs in frozen blueberries
Frozen blueberries have 12.17 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of frozen blueberries (30 g) has about 3.7 g of carbs.
Fat in frozen blueberries
Frozen blueberries have 0.64 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of frozen blueberries (30 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
handful of frozen blueberries (30 g) has:15kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
frozen blueberry - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.032 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.037 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.52 mg
- Vitaminium B60.059 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.007 mcg
- Vitaminium C2.5 mg
- Vitaminium E0.48 mg
- Vitaminium K0.016 mg
Energy content of frozen blueberry
- 87% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 10% FAT
frozen blueberry - minerals per 100g
- Potassium54 mg
- Magnessium5 mg
- Calcium8 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.18 mg
Interesting charts - compare frozen blueberry with other Frozen
When you look at charts below you will see how frozen blueberry looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does white cheese (lowfat) have?
- Calories in a half of dried apricots
- Calories in whole dried apricots
- Calories for one, two or more dried apricots
- Calories in handful of dried apricots
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in gin?
- How much fat in peanut butter?
- How much protein in peach cobbler?
- What is weight of ranch dip?
- Venison (deer meat) calories per ounce (oz)
- Homemade pizza calories per serving size