Angel Hair Pasta: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Angel hair pasta: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in angel hair pasta?
For example, standard serving size of angel hair pasta (56 g) has about 166 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of angel hair pasta is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 8.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 24 minutes, swim for about 20 minutes or run for 17 minutes.
See all nutrition data of angel hair pasta on charts.
Angel hair pasta: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, handful, cup or half cup of angel hair pasta?
As I wrote before 100g has 296 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, handful, cup or half cup of angel hair pasta.
- Standard serving size of angel hair pasta (56 g)166 kcal
- Handful of angel hair pasta (60g)178 kcal
- Cup of angel hair pasta (140g)414 kcal
- Half cup of angel hair pasta (70g)207 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of angel hair pasta84 kcal
- 10g of angel hair pasta30 kcal
- 20g of angel hair pasta59 kcal
- 50g of angel hair pasta148 kcal
- 100g of angel hair pasta296 kcal
Protein in angel hair pasta
Angel hair pasta has 11.27 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of angel hair pasta (56 g) you can see that you will get about 6.3 g of protein.
Carbs in angel hair pasta
Angel hair pasta has 54.93 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of angel hair pasta (56 g) has about 30.8 g of carbs.
Fat in angel hair pasta
Angel hair pasta has 2.82 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of angel hair pasta (56 g) has about 1.6 g of fat.
standard serving size of angel hair pasta (56 g) has:166kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
angel hair pasta - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of angel hair pasta
- 76% CARBS
- 16% PROTEIN
- 9% FAT
angel hair pasta - minerals per 100g
- Calcium28 mg
- Sodium28 mg
- Iron2.54 mg
Does angel hair pasta cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in angel hair pasta puts this product at the top of hight calorific grain products. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific grain products, angel hair pasta seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other grain products.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If angel hair pasta contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare angel hair pasta with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how angel hair pasta looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does sauerkraut have?
- Calories in a half of morel mushrooms
- Calories in whole morel mushrooms
- Calories for one, two or more morel mushrooms
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in ham salad sandwich?
- How much fat in Kit Kat Mini?
- How much protein in ice cream cone from McDonalds?
- What is weight of grilled cheese sandwich?
- Movie Theater Popcorn calories per ounce (oz)
- Graham crackers calories per serving size