Chana Masala: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Chana masala: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one chana masala, half cup and more
How many calories in chana masala?
To give you an idea, medium size chana masala (337 g) has about 377 calories.
It is about 16% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size chana masala is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 7 apples
- 4.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3.5 slices of cheese
- 3.5 slices of bread
- 3 glasses of milk
- 19.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 54 minutes, swim for about 44 minutes or run for 38 minutes.
See all nutrition data of chana masala on charts.
Chana masala: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 chana masala?
As I wrote before medium size chana masala (337 g) has 377 calories. It is easy to count that two chana masala have about 754 calories and three chana masala have about 1131 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five chana masala.
- Medium size chana masala (337 g)377 kcal
- Half cup of chana masala (168.5g)189 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of chana masala32 kcal
- Half of medium size chana masala188.5 kcal
- Small size chana masala (270g)301.6 kcal
- Big size chana masala (438g)490.1 kcal
- Two medium size chana masala754 kcal
- Three medium size chana masala1131 kcal
- Four medium size chana masala1508 kcal
- Five medium size chana masala1885 kcal
Protein in chana masala
Chana masala has 3.5 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size chana masala (337 g) you can see that you will get about 11.8 g of protein.
Carbs in chana masala
Chana masala has 20.28 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size chana masala (337 g) has about 68.3 g of carbs.
Fat in chana masala
Chana masala has 1.75 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size chana masala (337 g) has about 5.9 g of fat.
medium size chana masala (337 g) has:377kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
chana masala - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A140 IU
- Vitaminium C4.2 mg
Energy content of chana masala
- 73% CARBS
- 13% PROTEIN
- 14% FAT
chana masala - minerals per 100g
- Calcium28 mg
- Sodium420 mg
- Iron1.26 mg
Interesting charts - compare chana masala with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how chana masala looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does bean cake have?
- Calories in a half of chocolate croissant
- Calories in whole chocolate croissant
- Calories for one, two or more chocolate croissants
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in sauerkraut?
- How much fat in protein shake powder?
- How much protein in morel mushrooms?
- What is weight of ham salad sandwich?
- Kit Kat Mini calories per ounce (oz)
- Ice Cream Cone McDonalds calories per serving size