Rice Paper: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Rice paper: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one rice paper and more
How many calories in rice paper?
To illustrate, medium size rice paper (9 g) has about 30 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size rice paper is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 4 minutes, swim for about 4 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
See all nutrition data of rice paper on charts.
Rice paper: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||72.54 g||~ 20.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.1 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Fat||1.21 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Protein||5.07 g||~ 1.4 g|
|Water||19.85 g||~ 5.6 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 rice paper sheets?
As I wrote before medium size rice paper (9 g) has 30 calories. It is easy to count that two rice paper sheets have about 60 calories and three rice paper sheets have about 90 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five rice paper sheets.
- Medium size rice paper (9 g)30 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of rice paper93 kcal
- Half of medium size rice paper15 kcal
- Small size rice paper (7g)24 kcal
- Big size rice paper (12g)39 kcal
- Two medium size rice paper sheets60 kcal
- Three medium size rice paper sheets90 kcal
- Four medium size rice paper sheets120 kcal
- Five medium size rice paper sheets150 kcal
Protein in rice paper
Rice paper has 5.07 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size rice paper (9 g) you can see that you will get about 0.5 g of protein.
Carbs in rice paper
Rice paper has 72.54 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size rice paper (9 g) has about 6.5 g of carbs.
Fat in rice paper
Rice paper has 1.21 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size rice paper (9 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
medium size rice paper (9 g) has:30kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
rice paper - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.118 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.018 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.202 mg
- Vitaminium B60.371 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.004 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.09 mg
Energy content of rice paper
- 90% CARBS
- 6% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
rice paper - minerals per 100g
- Potassium65 mg
- Magnessium30 mg
- Calcium10 mg
- Sodium310 mg
- Iron0.38 mg
Interesting charts - compare rice paper with other Other
When you look at charts below you will see how rice paper looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does pork have?
- Calories in tablespoon of mascarpone
- Calories in teaspoon of mascarpone
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in ground cinnamon?
- How much fat in saag paneer?
- How much protein in Gushers?
- What is weight of blood orange?
- Egg foo yung calories per ounce (oz)
- Rolo calories per serving size