Rice Paper: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in rice paper?
100g of rice paper has about 329 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | one rice paper
To illustrate, medium size rice paper (9 g) has about 30 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 30 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from rice paper is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about rice paper nutrition.
See all nutrition data of rice paper on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Rice Paper (9 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size rice paper (9 g)|
|Carbs Total||72.54 g||20.57 g||6.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.1 g||0.6 g||0.2 g|
|Fat||1.21 g||0.34 g||0.1 g|
|Protein||5.07 g||1.44 g||0.5 g|
|Water||19.85 g||5.63 g||1.8 g|
rice paper - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.118 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.018 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)2.202 mg
- Vit B60.371 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.004 mcg
- Vit E0.09 mg
Energy content of rice paper
- 90% CARBS
- 6% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
rice paper - minerals per 100g
- Potassium65 mg
- Magnessium30 mg
- Calcium10 mg
- Sodium310 mg
- Iron0.38 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 rice paper sheets?
As I wrote before medium size rice paper (9 g) has 30 calories. It is easy to count that two rice paper sheets have about 60 calories and three rice paper sheets have about 90 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five rice paper sheets.
- Medium size rice paper (9 g)30 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of rice paper93 kcal
- Half of medium size rice paper15 kcal
- Small size rice paper (7g)24 kcal
- Big size rice paper (12g)39 kcal
- Two medium size rice paper sheets60 kcal
- Three medium size rice paper sheets90 kcal
- Four medium size rice paper sheets120 kcal
- Five medium size rice paper sheets150 kcal
Protein in rice paper
Rice paper has 5.07 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size rice paper (9 g) you can see that you will get about 0.5 g of protein.
Carbs in rice paper
Rice paper has 72.54 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size rice paper (9 g) has about 6.5 g of carbs.
Fat in rice paper
Rice paper has 1.21 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size rice paper (9 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
medium size rice paper (9 g) has:30kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare rice paper with other Other
When you look at charts below you will see how rice paper looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does margarine have?
- Calories in a half of red wine
- Calories in whole red wine
- Calories for one, two or more red wine
- Calories in cup of red wine
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in beef jerky?
- How much fat in Pierogi Ruskie?
- How much protein in bran muffin?
- What is weight of reuben sandwich?
- Laffy Taffy Candy calories per ounce (oz)
- Potato patty calories per serving size