Dried Apple: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in dried apple?
100g of dried apples have about 243 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | one dried apple | handful | slice | cup | half cup
For instance, one whole apple (110 g) dried apple has about 267 calories.
It is about 11% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 267 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from one whole apple dried apple is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 14 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about dried apple nutrition.
See all nutrition data of dried apple on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in One Whole Apple (110 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||one whole apple (110 g)|
|Carbs Total||65.89 g||18.68 g||72.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||8.7 g||2.47 g||9.6 g|
|Fat||0.32 g||< 0.1 g||0.4 g|
|Protein||0.93 g||0.26 g||1 g|
|Water||31.76 g||9 g||34.9 g|
dried apple - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.159 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.927 mg
- Vit B60.125 mg
- Vit C3.9 mg
- Vit E0.53 mg
- Vit K0.003 mg
Energy content of dried apple
- 98% CARBS
- 1% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
dried apple - minerals per 100g
- Potassium450 mg
- Magnessium16 mg
- Calcium14 mg
- Sodium87 mg
- Iron1.4 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 dried apples?
As I wrote before one whole apple (110 g) have 267 calories. It is easy to count that two dried apples have about 534 calories and three dried apples have about 801 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five dried apples.
- One whole apple (110 g)267 kcal
- Handful of dried apples (8g)19 kcal
- Slice of dried apple (3g)7 kcal
- Cup of dried apple (118g)287 kcal
- Half cup of dried apple (59g)143 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of dried apples69 kcal
Protein in dried apple
Dried apples have 0.93 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of one whole apple (110 g) you can see that you will get about 1 g of protein.
Carbs in dried apples
Dried apples have 65.89 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that one whole apple (110 g) has about 72.5 g of carbs.
Fat in dried apples
Dried apples have 0.32 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that one whole apple (110 g) has about 0.4 g of fat.
one whole apple (110 g) has:267kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare dried apple with other dried fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how dried apple looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does black pepper have?
- Calories in tablespoon of butter 60% fat
- Calories in teaspoon of butter 60% fat
- Calories in slice of butter 60% fat
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in dried fig?
- How much fat in almond milk?
- How much protein in rabbit?
- What is weight of polish sausage?
- Jambalaya calories per ounce (oz)
- Veggie straws calories per serving size