T-Bone Steak: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in t-bone steak?
100g of t-bone steak has about 247 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | one t-bone steak
To give you an idea, medium size t-bone steak (230 g) has about 568 calories.
It is about 24% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 568 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from t-bone steak is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 10.5 apples
- 7 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 5.5 slices of cheese
- 5 slices of bread
- 4.5 glasses of milk
- 29.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about t-bone steak nutrition.
See all nutrition data of t-bone steak on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size T-Bone Steak (230 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size t-bone steak (230 g)|
|Carbs Total||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||15.93 g||4.52 g||36.6 g|
|Protein||24.18 g||6.86 g||55.6 g|
|Water||57.78 g||16.38 g||132.9 g|
t-bone steak - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.101 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.231 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)4.268 mg
- Vit B60.361 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.007 mcg
- Vit E0.18 mg
Energy content of t-bone steak
- 0% CARBS
- 40% PROTEIN
- 60% FAT
t-bone steak - minerals per 100g
- Potassium302 mg
- Magnessium24 mg
- Calcium5 mg
- Sodium67 mg
- Iron3.35 mg
Compare t-bone steak:
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 t-bone steak?
As I wrote before medium size t-bone steak (230 g) has 568 calories. It is easy to count that two t-bone steak have about 1136 calories and three t-bone steak have about 1704 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five t-bone steak.
- Medium size t-bone steak (230 g)568 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of t-bone steak70 kcal
- Half of medium size t-bone steak284 kcal
- Small size t-bone steak (184g)454.4 kcal
- Big size t-bone steak (299g)738.4 kcal
- Two medium size t-bone steak1136 kcal
- Three medium size t-bone steak1704 kcal
- Four medium size t-bone steak2272 kcal
- Five medium size t-bone steak2840 kcal
Protein in t-bone steak
T-bone steak has 24.18 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size t-bone steak (230 g) you can see that you will get about 55.6 g of protein.
Carbs in t-bone steak
0 g of carbs - t-bone steak has no carbohydrates.
Fat in t-bone steak
T-bone steak has 15.93 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size t-bone steak (230 g) has about 36.6 g of fat.
medium size t-bone steak (230 g) has:568kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare t-bone steak with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how t-bone steak looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does General Tso chicken have?
- Calories in a half of macaroon cookie
- Calories in whole macaroon cookie
- Calories for one, two or more macaroon cookies
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in vegetarian meatball?
- How much fat in banana bread?
- How much protein in Ritz crackers?
- What is weight of bagel?
- Cooked pinto beans calories per ounce (oz)
- Grilled chicken fillet calories per serving size