T-Bone Steak: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
T-bone steak: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one t-bone steak and more
How many calories in t-bone steak?
To give you an idea, medium size t-bone steak (230 g) has about 568 calories.
It is about 24% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size t-bone steak is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 10.5 apples
- 7 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 5.5 slices of cheese
- 5 slices of bread
- 4.5 glasses of milk
- 29.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 81 minutes, swim for about 67 minutes or run for 57 minutes.
See all nutrition data of t-bone steak on charts.
T-bone steak: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||15.93 g||~ 4.5 g|
|Protein||24.18 g||~ 6.9 g|
|Water||57.78 g||~ 16.4 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 t-bone steak?
As I wrote before medium size t-bone steak (230 g) has 568 calories. It is easy to count that two t-bone steak have about 1136 calories and three t-bone steak have about 1704 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five t-bone steak.
- Medium size t-bone steak (230 g)568 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of t-bone steak70 kcal
- Half of medium size t-bone steak284 kcal
- Small size t-bone steak (184g)454.4 kcal
- Big size t-bone steak (299g)738.4 kcal
- Two medium size t-bone steak1136 kcal
- Three medium size t-bone steak1704 kcal
- Four medium size t-bone steak2272 kcal
- Five medium size t-bone steak2840 kcal
Protein in t-bone steak
T-bone steak has 24.18 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size t-bone steak (230 g) you can see that you will get about 55.6 g of protein.
Carbs in t-bone steak
0 g of carbs - t-bone steak has no carbohydrates.
Fat in t-bone steak
T-bone steak has 15.93 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size t-bone steak (230 g) has about 36.6 g of fat.
medium size t-bone steak (230 g) has:568kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
t-bone steak - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.101 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.231 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.268 mg
- Vitaminium B60.361 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.007 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.18 mg
Energy content of t-bone steak
- 0% CARBS
- 40% PROTEIN
- 60% FAT
t-bone steak - minerals per 100g
- Potassium302 mg
- Magnessium24 mg
- Calcium5 mg
- Sodium67 mg
- Iron3.35 mg
Interesting charts - compare t-bone steak with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how t-bone steak looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does General Tso chicken have?
- Calories in a half of macaroon cookie
- Calories in whole macaroon cookie
- Calories for one, two or more macaroon cookies
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in tuna can in water?
- How much fat in rotisserie chicken breast?
- How much protein in McDouble McDonald?
- What is weight of fried mushrooms?
- Fried chicken legs calories per ounce (oz)
- Boiled shrimp calories per serving size