Veggie Straws: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Veggie straws: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, 1 straw and more
How many calories in veggie straws?
For instance, standard serving size of veggie straws (1 oz) has about 130 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of veggie straws is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 6.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 19 minutes, swim for about 15 minutes or run for 13 minutes.
See all nutrition data of veggie straws on charts.
Veggie straws: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size or 1 straw of veggie straws?
As I wrote before 100g have 464 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or 1 straw of veggie straws.
- Standard serving size of veggie straws (1 oz)130 kcal
- Veggie straws 1 straw (1g)5 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of veggie straws132 kcal
- 10g of veggie straws46 kcal
- 20g of veggie straws93 kcal
- 50g of veggie straws232 kcal
- 100g of veggie straws464 kcal
Protein in veggie straws
Veggie straws have 3.57 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of veggie straws (1 oz) you can see that you will get about 1 g of protein.
Carbs in veggie straws
Veggie straws have 60.71 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of veggie straws (1 oz) has about 17 g of carbs.
Fat in veggie straws
Veggie straws have 25 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of veggie straws (1 oz) has about 7 g of fat.
standard serving size of veggie straws (1 oz) has:130kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
veggie straws - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of veggie straws
- 50% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 47% FAT
veggie straws - minerals per 100g
- Sodium1107 mg
Interesting charts - compare veggie straws with other snacks
When you look at charts below you will see how veggie straws look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chocolate milk shake have?
- Calories in a half of fish taco
- Calories in whole fish taco
- Calories for one, two or more fish tacos
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chocolate milk?
- How much fat in chicken teriyaki?
- How much protein in sausage sandwich?
- What is weight of chicken fajita ?
- Cafe Mocha calories per ounce (oz)
- Burrito calories per serving size