Veggie Straws: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in veggie straws?
For instance, standard serving size of veggie straws (1 oz) have about 130 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 130 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from veggie straws is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 6.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about veggie straws nutrition.
See all nutrition data of veggie straws on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Veggie Straws (1 Oz), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of veggie straws (1 oz)|
|Carbs Total||60.71 g||17.21 g||17 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.6 g||1.02 g||1 g|
|Fat||25 g||7.09 g||7 g|
|Protein||3.57 g||1.01 g||1 g|
veggie straws - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of veggie straws
- 50% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 47% FAT
veggie straws - minerals per 100g
- Sodium1107 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 veggie straws?
As I wrote before standard serving size of veggie straws (1 oz) have 130 calories. It is easy to count that two veggie straws have about 260 calories and three veggie straws have about 390 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five veggie straws.
- Standard serving size of veggie straws (1 oz)130 kcal
- Veggie straws 1 straw (1g)5 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of veggie straws132 kcal
- Half of medium size veggie straws65 kcal
- Small size veggie straws (22g)104 kcal
- Big size veggie straws (36g)169 kcal
- Two medium size veggie straws260 kcal
- Three medium size veggie straws390 kcal
- Four medium size veggie straws520 kcal
- Five medium size veggie straws650 kcal
Protein in veggie straws
Veggie straws have 3.57 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of veggie straws (1 oz) you can see that you will get about 1 g of protein.
Carbs in veggie straws
Veggie straws have 60.71 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of veggie straws (1 oz) has about 17 g of carbs.
Fat in veggie straws
Veggie straws have 25 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of veggie straws (1 oz) has about 7 g of fat.
standard serving size of veggie straws (1 oz) has:130kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare veggie straws with other snacks
When you look at charts below you will see how veggie straws look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chocolate milk shake have?
- Calories in a half of fish taco
- Calories in whole fish taco
- Calories for one, two or more fish tacos
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chocolate milk?
- How much fat in chicken teriyaki?
- How much protein in sausage sandwich?
- What is weight of chicken fajita ?
- Cafe Mocha calories per ounce (oz)
- Burrito calories per serving size