Fried Plantain: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in fried plantain?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size of fried plantain (160 g) has about 386 calories.
It is about 16% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 386 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from fried plantain is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 7 apples
- 4.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3.5 slices of cheese
- 3.5 slices of bread
- 3 glasses of milk
- 20 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about fried plantain nutrition.
See all nutrition data of fried plantain on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Fried Plantain (160 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of fried plantain (160 g)|
|Carbs Total||40.6 g||11.51 g||65 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.9 g||0.82 g||4.6 g|
|Fat||10.16 g||2.88 g||16.3 g|
|Protein||1.66 g||0.47 g||2.7 g|
|Water||46.11 g||13.07 g||73.8 g|
fried plantain - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.053 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.062 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.786 mg
- Vit B60.343 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.014 mcg
- Vit C16.4 mg
- Vit E1.31 mg
- Vit K0.012 mg
Energy content of fried plantain
- 62% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 35% FAT
fried plantain - minerals per 100g
- Potassium572 mg
- Magnessium47 mg
- Calcium4 mg
- Sodium5 mg
- Iron0.78 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 fried plantains?
As I wrote before standard serving size of fried plantain (160 g) have 386 calories. It is easy to count that two fried plantains have about 772 calories and three fried plantains have about 1158 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five fried plantains.
- Standard serving size of fried plantain (160 g)386 kcal
- Fried plantain 1 piece (27g)65 kcal
- Cup of fried plantain (148g)357 kcal
- Half cup of fried plantain (74g)178 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of fried plantains68 kcal
- Half of medium size fried plantain193 kcal
- Small size fried plantain (128g)308.8 kcal
- Big size fried plantain (208g)501.8 kcal
- Two medium size fried plantains772 kcal
- Three medium size fried plantains1158 kcal
- Four medium size fried plantains1544 kcal
- Five medium size fried plantains1930 kcal
Protein in fried plantain
Fried plantains have 1.66 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of fried plantain (160 g) you can see that you will get about 2.7 g of protein.
Carbs in fried plantains
Fried plantains have 40.6 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of fried plantain (160 g) has about 65 g of carbs.
Fat in fried plantains
Fried plantains have 10.16 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of fried plantain (160 g) has about 16.3 g of fat.
standard serving size of fried plantain (160 g) has:386kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare fried plantain with other Fried
When you look at charts below you will see how fried plantain looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does whipped cream have?
- Calories in a half of ramen noodles
- Calories in whole ramen noodles
- Calories for one, two or more ramen noodles
- Calories in handful of ramen noodles
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in rotisserie chicken drumstick?
- How much fat in mashed potato?
- How much protein in roasted pork?
- What is weight of fried shrimp?
- Boiled asparagus calories per ounce (oz)
- Frozen Tater Tots calories per serving size