Fried Plantain: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Fried plantain: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in fried plantain?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size of fried plantain (160 g) has about 386 calories.
It is about 16% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of fried plantain is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 7 apples
- 4.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3.5 slices of cheese
- 3.5 slices of bread
- 3 glasses of milk
- 20 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 55 minutes, swim for about 46 minutes or run for 39 minutes.
See all nutrition data of fried plantain on charts.
Fried plantain: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, 1 piece , cup or half cup of fried plantains?
As I wrote before 100g have 241 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, 1 piece , cup or half cup of fried plantain.
- Standard serving size of fried plantain (160 g)386 kcal
- Fried plantain 1 piece (27g)65 kcal
- Cup of fried plantain (148g)357 kcal
- Half cup of fried plantain (74g)178 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of fried plantains68 kcal
- 10g of fried plantains24 kcal
- 20g of fried plantains48 kcal
- 50g of fried plantains121 kcal
- 100g of fried plantains241 kcal
Protein in fried plantain
Fried plantains have 1.66 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of fried plantain (160 g) you can see that you will get about 2.7 g of protein.
Carbs in fried plantains
Fried plantains have 40.6 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of fried plantain (160 g) has about 65 g of carbs.
Fat in fried plantains
Fried plantains have 10.16 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of fried plantain (160 g) has about 16.3 g of fat.
standard serving size of fried plantain (160 g) has:386kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
fried plantain - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.053 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.062 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.786 mg
- Vitaminium B60.343 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.014 mcg
- Vitaminium C16.4 mg
- Vitaminium E1.31 mg
- Vitaminium K0.012 mg
Energy content of fried plantain
- 62% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 35% FAT
fried plantain - minerals per 100g
- Potassium572 mg
- Magnessium47 mg
- Calcium4 mg
- Sodium5 mg
- Iron0.78 mg
Does fried plantain cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Number of calories in fried plantain is one of the highest from all products in Fried category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Fried, fried plantain seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Fried.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If fried plantains contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare fried plantain with other Fried
When you look at charts below you will see how fried plantain looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does whipped cream have?
- Calories in a half of ramen noodles
- Calories in whole ramen noodles
- Calories for one, two or more ramen noodles
- Calories in handful of ramen noodles
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in rotisserie chicken drumstick?
- How much fat in mashed potato?
- How much protein in roasted pork?
- What is weight of fried shrimp?
- Boiled asparagus calories per ounce (oz)
- Frozen Tater Tots calories per serving size