Jambalaya: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in jambalaya?
100g of jambalaya has about 178 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
For example, standard serving size of jambalaya (493 g) has about 878 calories.
It is about 37% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 878 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from jambalaya is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 16.5 apples
- 11 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 8.5 slices of cheese
- 8 slices of bread
- 7 glasses of milk
- 46 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about jambalaya nutrition.
See all nutrition data of jambalaya on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Jambalaya (493 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of jambalaya (493 g)|
|Carbs Total||8.53 g||2.42 g||42.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.7 g||0.2 g||3.5 g|
|Fat||9.48 g||2.69 g||46.7 g|
|Protein||14.5 g||4.11 g||71.5 g|
|Water||66.11 g||18.74 g||325.9 g|
jambalaya - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.26 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.131 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)4.115 mg
- Vit B60.222 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.029 mcg
- Vit C6.4 mg
- Vit E0.48 mg
- Vit K0.004 mg
Energy content of jambalaya
- 19% CARBS
- 33% PROTEIN
- 48% FAT
jambalaya - minerals per 100g
- Potassium235 mg
- Magnessium17 mg
- Calcium19 mg
- Sodium417 mg
- Iron1.01 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 jambalaya?
As I wrote before standard serving size of jambalaya (493 g) has 878 calories. It is easy to count that two jambalaya have about 1756 calories and three jambalaya have about 2634 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five jambalaya.
- Standard serving size of jambalaya (493 g)878 kcal
- Tablespoon of jambalaya (15g)27 kcal
- Teaspoon of jambalaya (7g)12 kcal
- Cup of jambalaya (247g)440 kcal
- Half cup of jambalaya (123.5g)220 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of jambalaya50 kcal
- Half of medium size jambalaya439 kcal
- Small size jambalaya (394g)702.4 kcal
- Big size jambalaya (641g)1141.4 kcal
- Two medium size jambalaya1756 kcal
- Three medium size jambalaya2634 kcal
- Four medium size jambalaya3512 kcal
- Five medium size jambalaya4390 kcal
Protein in jambalaya
Jambalaya has 14.5 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of jambalaya (493 g) you can see that you will get about 71.5 g of protein.
Carbs in jambalaya
Jambalaya has 8.53 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of jambalaya (493 g) has about 42.1 g of carbs.
Fat in jambalaya
Jambalaya has 9.48 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of jambalaya (493 g) has about 46.7 g of fat.
standard serving size of jambalaya (493 g) has:878kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare jambalaya with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how jambalaya looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Manhattan have?
- Calories in a half of soft pretzel
- Calories in whole soft pretzel
- Calories for one, two or more soft pretzels
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fish taco?
- How much fat in chocolate milk?
- How much protein in chicken teriyaki?
- What is weight of sausage sandwich?
- Fajita chicken calories per ounce (oz)
- Cafe Mocha calories per serving size