Ground Beef: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Ground beef: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, cup, half cup and more
How many calories in ground beef?
To give you an idea, standard serving size of ground beef (150 g) has about 371 calories.
It is about 15% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of ground beef is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 7 apples
- 4.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3.5 slices of cheese
- 3.5 slices of bread
- 3 glasses of milk
- 19.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 53 minutes, swim for about 44 minutes or run for 37 minutes.
See all nutrition data of ground beef on charts.
Ground beef: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||19.07 g||~ 5.4 g|
|Protein||17.44 g||~ 4.9 g|
|Water||62.58 g||~ 17.7 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, cup or half cup of ground beef?
As I wrote before 100g has 247 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup or half cup of ground beef.
- Standard serving size of ground beef (150 g)371 kcal
- Cup of ground beef (200g)494 kcal
- Half cup of ground beef (100g)247 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of ground beef70 kcal
- 10g of ground beef25 kcal
- 20g of ground beef49 kcal
- 50g of ground beef124 kcal
- 100g of ground beef247 kcal
Protein in ground beef
Ground beef has 17.44 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of ground beef (150 g) you can see that you will get about 26.2 g of protein.
Carbs in ground beef
0 g of carbs - ground beef has no carbohydrates.
Fat in ground beef
Ground beef has 19.07 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of ground beef (150 g) has about 28.6 g of fat.
standard serving size of ground beef (150 g) has:371kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
ground beef - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.043 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.151 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.305 mg
- Vitaminium B60.328 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.007 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.17 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of ground beef
- 0% CARBS
- 29% PROTEIN
- 71% FAT
ground beef - minerals per 100g
- Potassium274 mg
- Magnessium17 mg
- Calcium17 mg
- Sodium66 mg
- Iron1.97 mg
Interesting charts - compare ground beef with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how ground beef looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cooked broccoli have?
- Calories in tablespoon of wheat flour
- Calories in teaspoon of wheat flour
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in puff pastry?
- How much fat in Skyr?
- How much protein in white cheese (lowfat)?
- What is weight of sesam oil?
- Dried apricots calories per ounce (oz)
- Gin calories per serving size