Ground Beef: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in ground beef?
To give you an idea, standard serving size of ground beef (150 g) has about 371 calories.
It is about 15% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 371 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from ground beef is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 7 apples
- 4.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3.5 slices of cheese
- 3.5 slices of bread
- 3 glasses of milk
- 19.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about ground beef nutrition.
See all nutrition data of ground beef on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Ground Beef (150 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of ground beef (150 g)|
|Carbs Total||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||19.07 g||5.41 g||28.6 g|
|Protein||17.44 g||4.94 g||26.2 g|
|Water||62.58 g||17.74 g||93.9 g|
ground beef - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.043 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.151 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)4.305 mg
- Vit B60.328 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.007 mcg
- Vit E0.17 mg
- Vit K0.002 mg
Energy content of ground beef
- 0% CARBS
- 29% PROTEIN
- 71% FAT
ground beef - minerals per 100g
- Potassium274 mg
- Magnessium17 mg
- Calcium17 mg
- Sodium66 mg
- Iron1.97 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 ground beef?
As I wrote before standard serving size of ground beef (150 g) has 371 calories. It is easy to count that two ground beef have about 742 calories and three ground beef have about 1113 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five ground beef.
- Standard serving size of ground beef (150 g)371 kcal
- Cup of ground beef (200g)494 kcal
- Half cup of ground beef (100g)247 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of ground beef70 kcal
- Half of medium size ground beef185.5 kcal
- Small size ground beef (120g)296.8 kcal
- Big size ground beef (195g)482.3 kcal
- Two medium size ground beef742 kcal
- Three medium size ground beef1113 kcal
- Four medium size ground beef1484 kcal
- Five medium size ground beef1855 kcal
Protein in ground beef
Ground beef has 17.44 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of ground beef (150 g) you can see that you will get about 26.2 g of protein.
Carbs in ground beef
0 g of carbs - ground beef has no carbohydrates.
Fat in ground beef
Ground beef has 19.07 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of ground beef (150 g) has about 28.6 g of fat.
standard serving size of ground beef (150 g) has:371kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare ground beef with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how ground beef looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cooked broccoli have?
- Calories in tablespoon of wheat flour
- Calories in teaspoon of wheat flour
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in puff pastry?
- How much fat in Skyr?
- How much protein in white cheese (lowfat)?
- What is weight of sesam oil?
- Dried apricots calories per ounce (oz)
- Gin calories per serving size