Chicken Wing: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Chicken wing: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in chicken wing?
For instance, medium size chicken wing (85 g) has about 210 calories.
It is about 9% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size chicken wing is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 11 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 30 minutes, swim for about 25 minutes or run for 21 minutes.
See all nutrition data of chicken wing on charts.
Chicken wing: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 chicken wings?
As I wrote before medium size chicken wing (85 g) have 210 calories. It is easy to count that two chicken wings have about 420 calories and three chicken wings have about 630 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five chicken wings.
- Medium size chicken wing (85 g)210 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of chicken wings70 kcal
- Half of medium size chicken wing105 kcal
- Small size chicken wing (68g)168 kcal
- Big size chicken wing (111g)273 kcal
- Two medium size chicken wings420 kcal
- Three medium size chicken wings630 kcal
- Four medium size chicken wings840 kcal
- Five medium size chicken wings1050 kcal
Protein in chicken wing
Chicken wings have 22.6 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size chicken wing (85 g) you can see that you will get about 19.2 g of protein.
Carbs in chicken wings
0 g of carbs - chicken wings have no carbohydrates.
Fat in chicken wings
Chicken wings have 16.69 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size chicken wing (85 g) has about 14.2 g of fat.
medium size chicken wing (85 g) has:210kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
chicken wing - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.04 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.102 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.584 mg
- Vitaminium B60.218 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.003 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.27 mg
Energy content of chicken wing
- 0% CARBS
- 38% PROTEIN
- 62% FAT
chicken wing - minerals per 100g
- Potassium138 mg
- Magnessium16 mg
- Calcium12 mg
- Sodium374 mg
- Iron1.12 mg
Does chicken wing cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Similar to other products number of calories in chicken wing puts it in the avarage of meat. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific meat, chicken wing seems to be a 'not bad' choice but you can find something better.
Interesting charts - compare chicken wing with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how chicken wing looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does amaranth have?
- Calories in a half of fudge candy
- Calories in whole fudge candy
- Calories for one, two or more fudge candies
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in agave nectar?
- How much fat in Swiss cheese?
- How much protein in margarine?
- What is weight of dried fig?
- Almond milk calories per ounce (oz)
- Rabbit meat calories per serving size