Butter (60% Fat): Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Butter (60% fat): calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in butter 60% fat?
To give you an idea, tablespoon of butter 60% fat (11 g) has about 55 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon butter 60% fat is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 2.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 8 minutes, swim for about 6 minutes or run for 6 minutes.
See all nutrition data of butter 60% fat on charts.
Butter (60% fat): calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, slice, cup or half cup of butter 60% fat?
As I wrote before 100g has 499 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, slice, cup or half cup of butter 60% fat.
- Tablespoon of butter 60% fat (11g)55 kcal
- Teaspoon of butter 60% fat (6g)30 kcal
- Slice of butter 60% fat (16g)80 kcal
- Cup of butter 60% fat (227g)1133 kcal
- Half cup of butter 60% fat (113.5g)566 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of butter 60% fat141 kcal
- 10g of butter 60% fat50 kcal
- 20g of butter 60% fat100 kcal
- 50g of butter 60% fat250 kcal
- 100g of butter 60% fat499 kcal
Protein in butter 60% fat
Butter 60% fat has 3.3 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of butter 60% fat (11 g) you can see that you will get about 0.4 g of protein.
Carbs in butter 60% fat
0 g of carbs - butter 60% fat has no carbohydrates.
Fat in butter 60% fat
Butter 60% fat has 55.1 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of butter 60% fat (11 g) has about 6.1 g of fat.
tablespoon of butter 60% fat (11 g) has:55kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
butter 60% fat - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A1698 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.01 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.07 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.02 mg
- Vitaminium B60.01 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.001 mcg
- Vitaminium E1.58 mg
- Vitaminium K0.005 mg
Energy content of butter 60% fat
- 0% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 97% FAT
butter 60% fat - minerals per 100g
- Potassium71 mg
- Phosphorus4.8 mg
- Magnessium5 mg
- Calcium48 mg
- Sodium450 mg
- Iron1.09 mg
- Zink4.8 mg
Interesting charts - compare butter 60% fat with other oils
When you look at charts below you will see how butter 60% fat looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cooked wild rice have?
- Calories in a half of shredded chicken
- Calories in whole shredded chicken
- Calories for one, two or more shredded chicken
- Calories in tablespoon of shredded chicken
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in medjool dates?
- How much fat in Kung Pao pork?
- How much protein in chocolate covered strawberry?
- What is weight of canola oil?
- Fried plantain calories per ounce (oz)
- Baileys calories per serving size