Butter (60% Fat): Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in butter 60% fat?
To give you an idea, tablespoon of butter 60% fat (11 g) has about 55 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 55 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of butter 60% fat is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 2.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about butter 60% fat nutrition.
See all nutrition data of butter 60% fat on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Butter 60% Fat (11 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of butter 60% fat (11 g)|
|Carbs Total||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||55.1 g||15.62 g||6.1 g|
|Protein||3.3 g||0.94 g||0.4 g|
|Water||42.1 g||11.94 g||4.6 g|
butter 60% fat - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A1698 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.01 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.07 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.02 mg
- Vit B60.01 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.001 mcg
- Vit E1.58 mg
- Vit K0.005 mg
Energy content of butter 60% fat
- 0% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 97% FAT
butter 60% fat - minerals per 100g
- Potassium71 mg
- Phosphorus4.8 mg
- Magnessium5 mg
- Calcium48 mg
- Sodium450 mg
- Iron1.09 mg
- Zink4.8 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 butter 60% fat?
As I wrote before tablespoon of butter 60% fat (11 g) has 55 calories. It is easy to count that two butter 60% fat have about 110 calories and three butter 60% fat have about 165 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five butter 60% fat.
- Tablespoon of butter 60% fat (11g)55 kcal
- Teaspoon of butter 60% fat (6g)30 kcal
- Slice of butter 60% fat (16g)80 kcal
- Cup of butter 60% fat (227g)1133 kcal
- Half cup of butter 60% fat (113.5g)566 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of butter 60% fat141 kcal
- Half of medium size butter 60% fat27.5 kcal
- Small size butter 60% fat (9g)44 kcal
- Big size butter 60% fat (14g)71.5 kcal
- Two medium size butter 60% fat110 kcal
- Three medium size butter 60% fat165 kcal
- Four medium size butter 60% fat220 kcal
- Five medium size butter 60% fat275 kcal
Protein in butter 60% fat
Butter 60% fat has 3.3 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of butter 60% fat (11 g) you can see that you will get about 0.4 g of protein.
Carbs in butter 60% fat
0 g of carbs - butter 60% fat has no carbohydrates.
Fat in butter 60% fat
Butter 60% fat has 55.1 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of butter 60% fat (11 g) has about 6.1 g of fat.
tablespoon of butter 60% fat (11 g) has:55kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare butter 60% fat with other oils
When you look at charts below you will see how butter 60% fat looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does wild rice have?
- Calories in a half of banana strawberry smoothie
- Calories in whole banana strawberry smoothie
- Calories for one, two or more banana strawberry smoothie
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in stevia?
- How much fat in Kung Pao beef?
- How much protein in Manhattan?
- What is weight of chocolate milk shake?
- Soft pretzel calories per ounce (oz)
- Fish taco calories per serving size