Butter (60% Fat): Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Butter (60% fat): calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in butter 60% fat?
To give you an idea, tablespoon of butter 60% fat (11 g) has about 55 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon butter 60% fat is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 2.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 8 minutes, swim for about 6 minutes or run for 6 minutes.
Butter (60% fat): calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon or slice of butter 60% fat?
As I wrote before 100g has 499 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon or slice of butter 60% fat.
- Tablespoon of butter 60% fat (11g)55 kcal
- Teaspoon of butter 60% fat (6g)30 kcal
- Slice of butter 60% fat (16g)80 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of butter 60% fat141 kcal
- 10g of butter 60% fat50 kcal
- 20g of butter 60% fat100 kcal
- 50g of butter 60% fat250 kcal
- 100g of butter 60% fat499 kcal
Protein in butter 60% fat
Butter 60% fat has 3.3 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of butter 60% fat (11 g) you can see that you will get about 0.4 g of protein.
Carbs in butter 60% fat
0 g of carbs - butter 60% fat has no carbohydrates.
Fat in butter 60% fat
Butter 60% fat has 55.1 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of butter 60% fat (11 g) has about 6.1 g of fat.
tablespoon of butter 60% fat (11 g) has:55kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
butter 60% fat - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A1698 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.01 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.07 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.02 mg
- Vitaminium B60.01 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.001 mcg
- Vitaminium E1.58 mg
- Vitaminium K0.005 mg
Energy content of butter 60% fat
- 0% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 97% FAT
butter 60% fat - minerals per 100g
- Potassium71 mg
- Phosphorus4.8 mg
- Magnessium5 mg
- Calcium48 mg
- Sodium450 mg
- Iron1.09 mg
- Zink4.8 mg
Does butter 60% fat cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in butter 60% fat puts this product at the top of hight calorific fats and oils. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific fats and oils, butter 60% fat seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other fats and oils.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If butter 60% fat contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does wild rice have?
- Calories in a half of banana strawberry smoothie
- Calories in whole banana strawberry smoothie
- Calories for one, two or more banana strawberry smoothie
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Mentos?
- How much fat in cabbage soup?
- How much protein in egg over easy?
- What is weight of all-purpose flour?
- Mussels calories per ounce (oz)
- Lo Mein calories per serving size