Butter (60% fat) - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How many calories in butter 60% fat?
100g of butter 60% fat has about 499 calories (kcal).
To give you an idea, tablespoon (11 g) has about 55 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon (11 g) is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 2.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 8 minutes, swim for about 6 minutes or run for 6 minutes.
Calories in butter 60% fat came from protein in 3%, from carbs in 0% and from fat in 97%.
butter 60% fat - calories table
- Tablespoon of butter 60% fat (11g)55 kcal
- Teaspoon ofbutter 60% fat (6g)30 kcal
- Slice of butter 60% fat (16g)80 kcal
- 10g of butter 60% fat50 kcal
- 20g of butter 60% fat100 kcal
- 50g of butter 60% fat250 kcal
- 100g of butter 60% fat499 kcal
- 200g of butter 60% fat998 kcal
- 500g of butter 60% fat2495 kcal
Butter (60% fat) - calories and nutrition per 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How many calories in butter 60% fat?
★ What is the weight of butter 60% fat?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in butter 60% fat?
How much dietary fiber in butter 60% fat?
Does butter 60% fat have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in butter 60% fat?
How much magnesium in butter 60% fat?
Glycemic index of butter 60% fat?
How much protein in butter 60% fat?
How much does a butter 60% fat weight?
Tablespoon of butter 60% fat weights about 11g.
Teaspoon of butter 60% fat weights about 6g.
Slice of butter 60% fat weights about 16g.
Does butter 60% fat cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Extremely low number of calories in butter 60% fat puts this product at the top of low calorific fats. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific fats, butter 60% fat seems to be a good choice.
tablespoon (11 g) has:55kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does dried cranberries have?
- What kind of minerals does whisky contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in horseflesh?
- What kind of vitamins in toast?
- How much dietary fiber in mcroyal?
- Does burger bing hamburger have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in boiled egg?
- How much magnessium in turkey meat?
- What is glycemic index of pineapple juice?
- How much protein in flounder?
- What is weight of argan oil?