Burrito: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Burrito: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one burrito and more
How many calories in burrito?
To give you an idea, medium size burrito (360 g) has about 871 calories.
It is about 36% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size burrito is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 16.5 apples
- 11 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 8.5 slices of cheese
- 8 slices of bread
- 7 glasses of milk
- 45.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 124 minutes, swim for about 103 minutes or run for 88 minutes.
See all nutrition data of burrito on charts.
Burrito: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||14.44 g||~ 4.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.2 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Fat||14.48 g||~ 4.1 g|
|Protein||13.03 g||~ 3.7 g|
|Water||55.86 g||~ 15.8 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 burritos?
As I wrote before medium size burrito (360 g) have 871 calories. It is easy to count that two burritos have about 1742 calories and three burritos have about 2613 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five burritos.
- Medium size burrito (360 g)871 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of burritos69 kcal
- Half of medium size burrito435.5 kcal
- Small size burrito (288g)696.8 kcal
- Big size burrito (468g)1132.3 kcal
- Two medium size burritos1742 kcal
- Three medium size burritos2613 kcal
- Four medium size burritos3484 kcal
- Five medium size burritos4355 kcal
Protein in burrito
Burritos have 13.03 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size burrito (360 g) you can see that you will get about 46.9 g of protein.
Carbs in burritos
Burritos have 14.44 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size burrito (360 g) has about 52 g of carbs.
Fat in burritos
Burritos have 14.48 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size burrito (360 g) has about 52.1 g of fat.
medium size burrito (360 g) has:871kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
burrito - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.144 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.21 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.556 mg
- Vitaminium B60.11 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.042 mcg
- Vitaminium C1.6 mg
- Vitaminium E0.28 mg
- Vitaminium K0.004 mg
Energy content of burrito
- 24% CARBS
- 22% PROTEIN
- 54% FAT
burrito - minerals per 100g
- Potassium181 mg
- Magnessium20 mg
- Calcium206 mg
- Sodium497 mg
- Iron1.84 mg
Interesting charts - compare burrito with other burrito
When you look at charts below you will see how burrito looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do boiled vegetables have?
- Calories in a half of Nutty Buddy bar
- Calories in whole Nutty Buddy bar
- Calories for one, two or more Nutty Buddy bars
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in egg noodles?
- How much fat in cheese fries?
- How much protein in amaranth?
- What is weight of potato pancake?
- Fudge candy calories per ounce (oz)
- Agave nectar calories per serving size