Frozen Broccoli: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Frozen broccoli: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one frozen broccoli, cup and more
How many calories in frozen broccoli?
To give you an idea, one floret (55 g) frozen broccoli has about 14 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from one floret frozen broccoli is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 2 minutes, swim for about 2 minutes or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of frozen broccoli on charts.
Frozen broccoli: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||4.78 g||~ 1.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||~ 0.9 g|
|Fat||0.29 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||2.81 g||~ 0.8 g|
|Water||91.46 g||~ 25.9 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 frozen broccoli?
As I wrote before one floret (55 g) has 14 calories. It is easy to count that two frozen broccoli have about 28 calories and three frozen broccoli have about 42 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five frozen broccoli.
- One floret (55 g)14 kcal
- Cup of frozen broccoli (184g)48 kcal
- Half cup of frozen broccoli (92g)24 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of frozen broccoli7 kcal
Protein in frozen broccoli
Frozen broccoli has 2.81 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of one floret (55 g) you can see that you will get about 1.5 g of protein.
Carbs in frozen broccoli
Frozen broccoli has 4.78 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that one floret (55 g) has about 2.6 g of carbs.
Fat in frozen broccoli
Frozen broccoli has 0.29 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that one floret (55 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
one floret (55 g) has:14kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
frozen broccoli - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A1034 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.053 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.096 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.47 mg
- Vitaminium B60.13 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.067 mcg
- Vitaminium C56.4 mg
- Vitaminium E1.22 mg
- Vitaminium K0.081 mg
Energy content of frozen broccoli
- 58% CARBS
- 34% PROTEIN
- 8% FAT
frozen broccoli - minerals per 100g
- Potassium212 mg
- Magnessium18 mg
- Calcium56 mg
- Sodium24 mg
- Iron0.81 mg
Interesting charts - compare frozen broccoli with other Frozen
When you look at charts below you will see how frozen broccoli looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does parboiled rice have?
- Calories in a half of turkey frankfurters
- Calories in whole turkey frankfurters
- Calories for one, two or more turkey frankfurters
- Calories in slice of turkey frankfurters
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in lard?
- How much fat in shark meat?
- How much protein in peanut milk?
- What is weight of Fritos?
- No bake cookie calories per ounce (oz)
- Corned beef hash calories per serving size