Parmesan: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Parmesan: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
Also known as (other names): Parmesan cheese
How many calories in Parmesan?
To show you what does it mean, tablespoon of Parmesan (9 g) has about 35 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon Parmesan is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 5 minutes, swim for about 4 minutes or run for 4 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Parmesan on charts.
Parmesan: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||3.22 g||~ 0.9 g|
|Fat||25 g||~ 7.1 g|
|Protein||35.75 g||~ 10.1 g|
|Water||30 g||~ 8.5 g|
- Parmesan vs gouda cheese
- Parmesan vs feta cheese
- Parmesan vs mozzarella
- Parmesan vs Edam cheese
- Parmesan vs Swiss cheese
- Parmesan vs cheddar
- Parmesan vs sharp cheddar cheese
- Parmesan vs provolone cheese
- Parmesan vs Gorgonzola
- Parmesan vs halloumi
- Parmesan vs goat cheese
- Parmesan vs Brie
- see all compares of Parmesan
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, slice, cup or half cup of Parmesan?
As I wrote before 100g has 392 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, slice, cup or half cup of Parmesan.
- Tablespoon of Parmesan (9g)35 kcal
- Teaspoon of Parmesan (5g)20 kcal
- Slice of Parmesan (24g)94 kcal
- Cup of Parmesan (95g)372 kcal
- Half cup of Parmesan (47.5g)186 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Parmesan111 kcal
- 10g of Parmesan39 kcal
- 20g of Parmesan78 kcal
- 50g of Parmesan196 kcal
- 100g of Parmesan392 kcal
Protein in Parmesan
Parmesan has 35.75 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of Parmesan (9 g) you can see that you will get about 3.2 g of protein.
Carbs in Parmesan
Parmesan has 3.22 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of Parmesan (9 g) has about 0.3 g of carbs.
Fat in Parmesan
Parmesan has 25 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of Parmesan (9 g) has about 2.3 g of fat.
tablespoon of Parmesan (9 g) has:35kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Parmesan - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A781 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.039 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.332 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.271 mg
- Vitaminium B60.091 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.007 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.22 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of Parmesan
- 3% CARBS
- 38% PROTEIN
- 59% FAT
Parmesan - minerals per 100g
- Potassium92 mg
- Phosphorus1.7 mg
- Magnessium44 mg
- Calcium1184 mg
- Sodium1175 mg
- Iron0.82 mg
- Zink1.7 mg
Interesting charts - compare Parmesan with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how Parmesan looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does steamed dumpling have?
- Calories in a half of soba noodles
- Calories in whole soba noodles
- Calories for one, two or more soba noodles
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in banana strawberry smoothie?
- How much fat in stevia?
- How much protein in Kung Pao beef?
- What is weight of Manhattan?
- Chocolate milk shake calories per ounce (oz)
- Soft pretzel calories per serving size