Parmesan: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Also known as (other names): Parmesan cheese
How many calories in Parmesan?
To show you what does it mean, tablespoon of Parmesan (9 g) has about 35 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 35 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of Parmesan is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about Parmesan nutrition.
See all nutrition data of Parmesan on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Parmesan (9 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of Parmesan (9 g)|
|Carbs Total||3.22 g||0.91 g||0.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||25 g||7.09 g||2.3 g|
|Protein||35.75 g||10.14 g||3.2 g|
|Water||30 g||8.51 g||2.7 g|
Parmesan - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A781 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.039 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.332 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.271 mg
- Vit B60.091 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.007 mcg
- Vit E0.22 mg
- Vit K0.002 mg
Energy content of Parmesan
- 3% CARBS
- 38% PROTEIN
- 59% FAT
Parmesan - minerals per 100g
- Potassium92 mg
- Phosphorus1.7 mg
- Magnessium44 mg
- Calcium1184 mg
- Sodium1175 mg
- Iron0.82 mg
- Zink1.7 mg
- Parmesan vs gouda cheese
- Parmesan vs feta cheese
- Parmesan vs mozzarella
- Parmesan vs Edam cheese
- Parmesan vs Swiss cheese
- Parmesan vs cheddar
- Parmesan vs provolone cheese
- Parmesan vs Gorgonzola
- Parmesan vs sharp cheddar cheese
- Parmesan vs halloumi
- Parmesan vs goat cheese
- Parmesan vs Brie
- see all compares of Parmesan
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Parmesan?
As I wrote before tablespoon of Parmesan (9 g) has 35 calories. It is easy to count that two Parmesan have about 70 calories and three Parmesan have about 105 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Parmesan.
- Tablespoon of Parmesan (9g)35 kcal
- Teaspoon of Parmesan (5g)20 kcal
- Slice of Parmesan (24g)94 kcal
- Cup of Parmesan (95g)372 kcal
- Half cup of Parmesan (47.5g)186 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Parmesan111 kcal
- Half of medium size Parmesan17.5 kcal
- Small size Parmesan (7g)28 kcal
- Big size Parmesan (12g)45.5 kcal
- Two medium size Parmesan70 kcal
- Three medium size Parmesan105 kcal
- Four medium size Parmesan140 kcal
- Five medium size Parmesan175 kcal
Protein in Parmesan
Parmesan has 35.75 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of Parmesan (9 g) you can see that you will get about 3.2 g of protein.
Carbs in Parmesan
Parmesan has 3.22 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of Parmesan (9 g) has about 0.3 g of carbs.
Fat in Parmesan
Parmesan has 25 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of Parmesan (9 g) has about 2.3 g of fat.
tablespoon of Parmesan (9 g) has:35kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare Parmesan with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how Parmesan looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does steamed dumpling have?
- Calories in a half of soba noodles
- Calories in whole soba noodles
- Calories for one, two or more soba noodles
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in banana strawberry smoothie?
- How much fat in stevia?
- How much protein in Kung Pao beef?
- What is weight of Manhattan?
- Chocolate milk shake calories per ounce (oz)
- Soft pretzel calories per serving size