Black Pepper: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Black pepper: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in black pepper?
To illustrate, tablespoon of black pepper (8 g) has about 20 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon black pepper is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 3 minutes, swim for about 2 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of black pepper on charts.
Black pepper: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||63.95 g||~ 18.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||25.3 g||~ 7.2 g|
|Fat||3.26 g||~ 0.9 g|
|Protein||10.39 g||~ 2.9 g|
|Water||12.46 g||~ 3.5 g|
How many calories in tablespoon or teaspoon of black pepper?
As I wrote before 100g has 251 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon or teaspoon of black pepper.
- Tablespoon of black pepper (8g)20 kcal
- Teaspoon of black pepper (3g)8 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of black pepper71 kcal
- 10g of black pepper25 kcal
- 20g of black pepper50 kcal
- 50g of black pepper126 kcal
- 100g of black pepper251 kcal
Protein in black pepper
Black pepper has 10.39 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of black pepper (8 g) you can see that you will get about 0.8 g of protein.
Carbs in black pepper
Black pepper has 63.95 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of black pepper (8 g) has about 5.1 g of carbs.
Fat in black pepper
Black pepper has 3.26 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of black pepper (8 g) has about 0.3 g of fat.
tablespoon of black pepper (8 g) has:20kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
black pepper - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A547 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.108 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.18 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.143 mg
- Vitaminium B60.291 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.017 mcg
- Vitaminium E1.04 mg
- Vitaminium K0.164 mg
Energy content of black pepper
- 78% CARBS
- 13% PROTEIN
- 9% FAT
black pepper - minerals per 100g
- Potassium1329 mg
- Magnessium171 mg
- Calcium443 mg
- Sodium20 mg
- Iron9.71 mg
Interesting charts - compare black pepper with other spices
When you look at charts below you will see how black pepper looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does jambalaya have?
- Calories in a half of steamed dumpling
- Calories in whole steamed dumpling
- Calories for one, two or more steamed dumplings
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in wild rice?
- How much fat in soba noodles?
- How much protein in banana strawberry smoothie?
- What is weight of stevia?
- Kung Pao beef calories per ounce (oz)
- Manhattan calories per serving size