Cottage Cheese vs Egg White: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Cottage cheese
At first glance, you can see that in cottage cheese is much more calories than in egg white.
Cottage cheese has 98 kcal per 100g and egg white 52 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 88%.
In cottage cheese and in egg white most calories came from protein.
See tables below to compare cottage cheese with egg white in details.
Fact 2: Cottage cheese And Egg white Nutrition Difference
Egg white vs Cottage cheese: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Cottage cheese||Egg white|
|Carbohydrates||3.38 g||0.73 g|
|Fat||4.3 g||0.17 g|
|Protein||11.12 g||10.9 g|
|Water||79.79 g||87.57 g|
|Calcium||83 mg||7 mg|
|Iron||0.07 mg||0.08 mg|
|Magnessium||8 mg||11 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.1 mg||0.09 mg|
|Potassium||104 mg||163 mg|
|Sodium||315 mg||166 mg|
|Zink||0.1 mg||0.09 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.027 mg||0.004 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.163 mg||0.439 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.099 mg||0.105 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.046 mg||0.005 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.012 mg||0.004 mg|
More protein in cottage cheese
It is aslo easy to see see that in cottage cheese is more protein than in egg white.
There is 10.9g per 100g of egg white and 11.12g per 100g of cottage cheese so using simple math we can see that difference is about 2%.
More carbohydrates in cottage cheese
In cottage cheese is more carbohydrates than in egg white.
There is 0.73g/100g of carbohydrates in egg white and 3.38g/100g in cottage cheese so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 363%.
More fat in cottage cheese
In cottage cheese is more fats than in egg white.
The tables above show us that there is 0.17g/100g of fats in egg white and 4.3g/100g in cottage cheese. In this case difference is about 2429%.
- Carbohydrates3.38 g
- Fat4.3 g
- Protein11.12 g
- Water79.79 g
100g | ounce | single piece | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
- 14% CARBS.
- 46% PROTEIN
- 40% FAT
Vitamins: egg white vs cottage cheese
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): cottage cheese 575% more than egg white
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): egg white 169% more than cottage cheese
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): egg white 6% more than cottage cheese
- Vitaminium B6: cottage cheese 820% more than egg white
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): cottage cheese 200% more than egg white
Minerals: cottage cheese vs egg white
- Calcium: cottage cheese 1086% more than egg white
- Iron: egg white 14% more than cottage cheese
- Magnessium: egg white 38% more than cottage cheese
- Phosphorus: cottage cheese 11% more than egg white
- Potassium: egg white 57% more than cottage cheese
- Sodium: cottage cheese 90% more than egg white
- Zink: cottage cheese 11% more than egg white
Compares of cottage cheese
- Cottage Cheese vs Blue Cheese
- Cottage Cheese vs Brie
- Cottage Cheese vs Camembert
- Cottage Cheese vs White Cheese
- Cottage Cheese vs Edam Cheese
- Cottage Cheese vs Feta Cheese
- see all compares of cottage cheese
Compares of egg white
- Calories from Cottage cheese
- Calories of Palm oil
- Calories in Apple juice
- Beer calories per 100g
- Shrimp carbs per 100g
- Sharp cheddar cheese protein per 100g
- Sesame bagel fat per 100g
- How many calories do Triscuits crackers have?
- Calories in a half of soft serve ice cream
- Calories in whole soft serve ice cream
- Calories for one, two or more soft serve ice cream
- How much protein in McDonalds Sundae Caramel?
- Cottage Cheese vs Egg Yolk nutrition
- Cottage Cheese vs Boiled Egg calories
- Cottage Cheese vs Butter protein
- Cottage Cheese vs Goat Cheese sugar
- Cottage Cheese vs Goat Cheese vitamins
- Cottage Cheese vs Sour Cream dietary fiber
- Cottage Cheese vs Natural Yogurt vitaminium C
- Cottage Cheese vs Greek Yoghurt magnessium
- Cottage Cheese vs Cheddar potassium