Camembert vs Cottage Cheese: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Camembert
At first glance, you can see that in camembert is much more calories than in cottage cheese.
Camembert has 300 kcal per 100g and cottage cheese 98 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 206%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in camembert cames from fat and in cottage cheese from protein.
See tables below to compare camembert with cottage cheese in details.
Fact 2: Camembert And Cottage cheese Nutrition Difference
Cottage cheese vs Camembert: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Camembert||Cottage cheese|
|Carbohydrates||0.46 g||3.38 g|
|Fat||24.26 g||4.3 g|
|Protein||19.8 g||11.12 g|
|Water||51.8 g||79.79 g|
|Calcium||388 mg||83 mg|
|Iron||0.33 mg||0.07 mg|
|Magnessium||20 mg||8 mg|
|Phosphorus||2 mg||0.1 mg|
|Potassium||187 mg||104 mg|
|Sodium||842 mg||315 mg|
|Zink||2 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.028 mg||0.027 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.488 mg||0.163 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.63 mg||0.099 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.227 mg||0.046 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.062 mg||0.012 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.21 mg||0.08 mg|
More protein in camembert
It is aslo easy to see see that in camembert is more protein than in cottage cheese.
There is 11.12g per 100g of cottage cheese and 19.8g per 100g of camembert so using simple math we can see that difference is about 78%.
Less carbohydrates in camembert
In camembert is less carbohydrates than in cottage cheese.
There is 3.38g/100g of carbohydrates in cottage cheese and 0.46g/100g in camembert so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 635%.
More fat in camembert
In camembert is more fats than in cottage cheese.
The tables above show us that there is 4.3g/100g of fats in cottage cheese and 24.26g/100g in camembert. In this case difference is about 464%.
- Carbohydrates0.46 g
- Fat24.26 g
- Protein19.8 g
- Water51.8 g
100g | ounce | single piece | slice
- 1% CARBS.
- 26% PROTEIN
- 73% FAT
Vitamins: cottage cheese vs camembert
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): camembert 4% more than cottage cheese
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): camembert 199% more than cottage cheese
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): camembert 536% more than cottage cheese
- Vitaminium B6: camembert 393% more than cottage cheese
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): camembert 417% more than cottage cheese
- Vitaminium E: camembert 163% more than cottage cheese
Minerals: camembert vs cottage cheese
- Calcium: camembert 367% more than cottage cheese
- Iron: camembert 371% more than cottage cheese
- Magnessium: camembert 150% more than cottage cheese
- Phosphorus: camembert 1900% more than cottage cheese
- Potassium: camembert 80% more than cottage cheese
- Sodium: camembert 167% more than cottage cheese
- Zink: camembert 1900% more than cottage cheese
Compares of camembert
- Camembert vs Blue Cheese
- Camembert vs Brie
- Camembert vs Cottage Cheese
- Camembert vs Feta Cheese
- Camembert vs Gouda Cheese
- Camembert vs Butter
- see all compares of camembert
Compares of cottage cheese
- Calories from Camembert
- Calories of Coconut oil
- Calories in Sousage
- Almond butter calories per 100g
- Trout carbs per 100g
- Atlantic salmon protein per 100g
- Rutabaga fat per 100g
- How many calories does dragon sushi roll have?
- Calories in a half of chicken tamale
- Calories in whole chicken tamale
- Calories for one, two or more chicken tamales
- How much protein in chobani yogurt?
- Camembert vs Feta Cheese nutrition
- Camembert vs Gouda Cheese calories
- Camembert vs Butter protein
- Camembert vs Goat Cheese" sugar
- Camembert vs Cheddar vitamins
- Camembert vs Mozzarella dietary fiber
- Camembert vs Halloumi vitaminium C
- Camembert vs Mascarpone magnessium
- White Cheese vs Cottage Cheese potassium