Egg White: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Egg white: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in egg white?
For example, medium size egg white (35 g) has about 18 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size egg white is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 3 minutes, swim for about 2 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of egg white on charts.
Egg white: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 egg white?
As I wrote before medium size egg white (35 g) has 18 calories. It is easy to count that two egg white have about 36 calories and three egg white have about 54 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five egg white.
- Medium size egg white (35 g)18 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of egg white15 kcal
- Half of medium size egg white9 kcal
- Small size egg white (28g)14.4 kcal
- Big size egg white (46g)23.4 kcal
- Two medium size egg white36 kcal
- Three medium size egg white54 kcal
- Four medium size egg white72 kcal
- Five medium size egg white90 kcal
Protein in egg white
Egg white has 10.9 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size egg white (35 g) you can see that you will get about 3.8 g of protein.
Carbs in egg white
Egg white has 0.73 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size egg white (35 g) has about 0.3 g of carbs.
Fat in egg white
Egg white has 0.17 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size egg white (35 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
medium size egg white (35 g) has:18kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
egg white - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.004 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.439 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.105 mg
- Vitaminium B60.005 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.004 mcg
Energy content of egg white
- 6% CARBS
- 91% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
egg white - minerals per 100g
- Potassium163 mg
- Phosphorus0.09 mg
- Magnessium11 mg
- Calcium7 mg
- Sodium166 mg
- Iron0.08 mg
- Zink0.09 mg
Does egg white cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in egg white puts this product at the top of hight calorific Eggs. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Eggs, egg white seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Eggs.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If egg white contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare egg white with other Eggs
When you look at charts below you will see how egg white looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does white potatoes have?
- Calories in a half of yogurt parfait
- Calories in whole yogurt parfait
- Calories for one, two or more yogurt parfait
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chia pudding?
- How much fat in black bean salad?
- How much protein in popcorn cake?
- What is weight of Sangria?
- Pink lady apples calories per ounce (oz)
- Fried fish calories per serving size